BT Sport or BT Bias?

MCFCinUSA

(expat based in USA) but past year back in the UK
Team supported
City since 1977
I was pretty horrified when it was announced Neville had secured a job as a TV pundit, but to be fair he's turned out to be one of the best on the box - and it's also impressive that he can maintain what appears to be a neutral stance, all things considered.

Whoever the hell appointed Michael Owen at BT Sport needs a rocket, as not only is the guy dreadful in his delivery, but he's absolutely shocking in his bias.

This evening we were denied a perfectly good penalty (one assumes because the referee's line of sight was obstructed) but Owen says "it hit his hands but no penalty for me" and Spurs are trying to kick lumps out of us (and getting away with several ugly challenges including two on Silva & MDM) all of which he can see with the benefit of the replay cameras, and Owen starts on about Spurs have been unlucky when eventually Rose gets sent off and we get a penalty awarded to us.

Is it me, or is Michael Owen about the worst ex-footballing 'pundit' on TV?

".. and I'll tell you this.." he makes Steve McManaman sound like a god.

Owen laughing about ade planting the studs. Was pretty bad all night.

Thing is these BT tossers are involved in sponsoring us.

Hard to tell if the face of BT are wankers or just hoping to be sacked.

I presume all those who are (justifiably, by the sound of it) pissed off with BT's coverage tonight will cancel their subscription and switch their phone/broadband supplier now.

Owen is a moron, he is just too stupid to acknowledge us or our brilliance. The first 30 minutes tonight we were as Sherwood said "on another planet", refreshing to hear him be totally honest about the match. As i said to my good mate in the pub, "his horses have more intelligence than Owen".

Who cares what anyone says, who put the ball in the Spurs net? Half our fucking team did

I may have misread it but I had to laugh when about 5 mins into the game Owen said Negredo would be gutted that he wouldn't be playing tonight, only to cut short and the commentator jump in after a pause and mention that Negredo had a an injury and selected as a sub.

People had a go at me on here for praising (light I must add) Neville during his first season with Sky. The guy is a ****, but least he knows what he is talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.