BT Sport or BT Bias?

Yep that terrible Michael Owen saying it was a penalty and red card when even I didn't think it was, and Humphries Hargreaves and Ginola buzzing off us...what a terrible station!

Never had the misfortune to watch a match on BT before.

Owen was out of order to say Ade saw Demichalis and therefore had the right to do him beforehand.

Then the bloke who presents the programme says Spuds were cheated, how exactly?

Ade is offside, this rule about interfering with play or not is getting beyond the joke. Ade went for the header, if he had of connected he offside so because it just missed him he is not? He went for it so is in play.

So glad the pub had Serbian commentary on.

Nace illixa dernovice!

Lucky Toma said:
I dont get why people think he's anti-City. He's actually very complimentary about us.

As a pundit though he is dire. Embarrassingly poor.

I disagree that he isn't 'anti-City' but regardless, he pisses me off whenever I watch him commentate, doesn't matter if it's the rags playing or Chelsea or whoever, he just talks so much boring shit.

George Hannah said:
Game ends ..."Spurs were cheated" says our media partner frontman big Jake - meanwhile Little Mickey and Pompey Mourner Darke bleating about the injustice of it all for 90 minutes as Spurs tried to kick us off the pitch

dearie dearie me, I think I'll go into Pigeonho denial.
Pige will be along in a while, he is just getting his head out of the sandpit

jimharri said:
I presume all those who are (justifiably, by the sound of it) pissed off with BT's coverage tonight will cancel their subscription and switch their phone/broadband supplier now.

What about me shares? Better to stay in BT Square and piss on dais than stand down in the crowd and try and piss onto the stage!

They decided Dawson was onside by showing it a such an angle it was impossible to tell, then showing a side on view seconds before the ball was played in.

It was offside anyway with Ade who tried to head it but missed.

Why have the guy from John Craven's news round?

They really need to put the poor fuckers in a studio instead of having them on the pitch. Plus get more cameras, its 2014 ffs.

I am not arsed if they are biased as long as we keep winning and playing good football we'll be rubbing their noses in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.