BT Sport

Most will be able to watch it tonight, either on Sky or Freeview channel 57. The BT channels are free to air from when they go live at 6pm until 12.45am.

Personally, I'm not happy that Virgin Media and BT Sport haven't sorted something out by now, meaning I won't be able to watch it after tonight (though looking at those presenters/pundits they've employed, it may not be a bad thing).<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 am --<br /><br />
MCFCmadman said:
virgin havent got it, guess its russian live stream for me

Can't you just watch it on Freeview?

I ditched BT because the broadband was constantly dropping out, and I'd have no service for a day or so, they offered me free sky sports and everything, but I'd had enough of being messed around with the broadband! typical that they offering free footy!
I'm with Virgin, which has been pretty good with the Tivo and HD, but I'm going to ditch the lot of them and get a freeview to save £££, so I'll be going old school on the radio and MotD highlights!

I wonder if they're considering putting BT Sport on the freeview platform
at some point?. Good that us cheapskates can watch it tonight.

I get it because I'm with BTVision and have BT Broadband so I've already set the recorder to record the whole match plus!!

Always had good service from BT so am very happy with the fact that I can get lots of PL games.

Just phoned BT and swapped my Virgin Phone and B/Band to BT Infinity hopefully done and dusted in 7 days. Plus it will be cheaper and extra channels result!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.