BT Sport

Thanks gents just relieved the tw@ts of another £71 a month. The pundits on City games have been a disgrace. Couldn't hide their joy when City have gone behind or lost a game.

Question.

Can you KODI you PC wirelessly to your TV?

So instead of watching the match on my monitor, I can watch it on my TV.

Thanks.

Pay a Raspberry Pi about £35 install Kodi on it there are loads of guides on interweb thinghy Pi has hdmi to connect to TVs There were other alternatives but the Pi is cheapest

BT Sport just cancelled
"Is there a particular reason you'd like to cancel?"
"I'm a Manchester City fan and I hate Rio Ferdinand"

Question.

Thanks.
You can connect a device which runs kodi (such as a fire stick or fire box) from the TV to your router.
The Pc isn't needed.

Or you can use your pc as the device and install kodi on the Pc, then connect a cable from the graphics card/port on the Pc to the TV... This can either be a HDMI or VGA port, depending on what your pc has and what ports your tv has.

If it's a newish pc it may have an HDMI out, andmlst new TV have HDMI as well.

I'd just recommend the Amazon Fire box though, plug it straight to into your tx, which then connects to your internet... No need for a big pc next to the TV then.

But if this is complete jibberish jrb bud then check the kodi Bluemoon topic and more clued up people will assist in there

Just cancelled my subscription, went through all the usual bs about paying at a discounted rate etc etc but told them I can't watch when they continually slate my club, guy on the line said 'yeh, I've had a few on saying the same thing!'. Need to get some info of anybody re streaming 'for dummies' so I can ditch sky as well. Any techno guys on here who could sort me a box & info out??

BT Sport just cancelled
"Is there a particular reason you'd like to cancel?"
"I'm a Manchester City fan and I hate Rio Ferdinand"

LOL. There's no better reason. Loving all these cancellations. This needs to go to a wider audience.

Perhaps Stuart Brennan could do a freedom of Information request to see how many cancellations they have had. It's a good story and we know UEFA are not happy with BT's figures.

Question.

Thanks.

By a firestick and install kodi on that. It plugs straight into your telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.