BT Sport

I watched the 1-6 highlights last night. The speed of passing by that side was bewildering. Like you say with Yaya its sometimes easy to forget

It was sensational. The speed. The movement and the interchanging of players. Given all the shenanigans I watched the Stoke final this morning and was surprised at how well we played and moved the ball. My predominant recollection is one of cacking it for 90 mins and then intense relief.

Still think we never got the wider recognition for the quality of football we played then and even bigger shame we ended up partly trashing the period ourselves and by 'ourselves' I mean City. Regime change is a brutal business but it was a short sighted move.

It was sensational. The speed. The movement and the interchanging of players. Given all the shenanigans I watched the Stoke final this morning and was surprised at how well we played and moved the ball. My predominant recollection is one of cacking it for 90 mins and then intense relief.

Still think we never got the wider recognition for the quality of football we played then and even bigger shame we ended up partly trashing the period ourselves and by 'ourselves' I mean City. Regime change is a brutal business but it was a short sighted move.

No particularly in those first couple of months from August through to November we did not receive the plaudits we deserved. What amazed me was the number of time we overlapped on the flanks, we seemed to continual interchange positions, overload areas and find ourselves out numbering the opposition. Also it was done in a completely structured way in the sense the players seemed to know exactly where they should be.

Even QPR aside of all the matches I replay in my head its that season more than any other I think about. Dzeko at Spurs, Balo pen against Spurs, Tevez and Nasri rescuing us against Chelsea, the 6-1. Tevez and his golf swing at Norwich, Yaya's two goals against a Champs Lge chasing Newcastle. Phenomenal season and ironically that was the year we started the pursuit of Pep and I think it will be his arrival who signals a return to that type of those displays.

No particularly in those first couple of months from August through to November we did not receive the plaudits we deserved. What amazed me was the number of time we overlapped on the flanks, we seemed to continual interchange positions, overload areas and find ourselves out numbering the opposition. Also it was done in a completely structured way in the sense the players seemed to know exactly where they should be.

Even QPR aside of all the matches I replay in my head its that season more than any other I think about. Dzeko at Spurs, Balo pen against Spurs, Tevez and Nasri rescuing us against Chelsea, the 6-1. Tevez and his golf swing at Norwich, Yaya's two goals against a Champs Lge chasing Newcastle. Phenomenal season and ironically that was the year we started the pursuit of Pep and I think it will be his arrival who signals a return to that type of those displays.

Plus the number of players in and around the box when we attacked. Basically a lot harder working side.

Plus the number of players in and around the box when we attacked. Basically a lot harder working side.

Definitely. The EA sports stats proved what most us of could see last year the team did not put enough in. That will be proven next year when Pep gets here and those figures are reversed.

Another just cancelled bt

Enough is enough all blues should cancel by principal

As the article says 'if they want a war they got one'

Super article LT. I don't think they wanted a war or anticipated one but they've found themselves embroiled in one with their contemptuous and condescending attacks against Manchester City, they felt they could attack with impunity, well they've found to their cost they can't, thanks to our fan base they'd better wave the white flag and act with propriety towards Manchester City in future.

Some advice if possible blues... Recommend any websites which offer a deal for broadband?

We've been with BT now for 15yrs... Have phone/tv/broadband with them.

Our only requirement now is fast unlimited data but we aren't in a cable area (so Virgin isn't an option)

Also, will be looking into possibly converting the BT TV box into a kodi Bluemoon box if that's possible.

Paying these rag cunts £60pm for over a decade... They can fuck off

Go on uSwitch broadband mate, you can look for every type of deal. I switched from BT after the group stages and moved TV, broadband and phone line to TalkTalk. The package was half price though that wasn't the motivation, it was of course their pathetic broadcasts of City games. I also got a £100 shopping voucher. Best thing I've done, saved money and don't have to watch their bile. The TalkTalk broadband is perfect too.

Eli,

I read your post as saw an email address, now I have many beter things to do on this Saturday morning but I though f*ck it and sent the man this .........

Mark,

I understand you are the man to write to with a complaint regarding your companies awful coverage of Manchester City F.C.

I am aware you have had many complaints about the totally biaised commentators you used for the Champions League so I will not bother dwelling on that - other than to say I no longer watch your coverage of the match, as long as Ferdinand and Co are allowed to spew their bile I will not be watching or listening.

My complaint is regarding your coverage of the previous F.A. Cup finals. You decided to show them all from 1989, well all except one. Mark I presume you can guess which one was omited ? I am now told by friends that it has been added, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, was that due to the number of complaints ?

Anyway, until you remove your obvious hatred of my club I will not be subscribing. There are plenty of other ways in which I can watch coverage of the matches featuring Manchester City so I do not need to provide you with any more money.

I f I get a response I will post it.

As a follow on, I sent my email as quoted, I got an automated reply saying he was out the office but I could call.......
"For urgent issues, please call 01277 326186, the messaging service for this number is checked most days between 8am-6pm.
If it's outside of these hours or, I'm not dealing with a current active complaint for you, please try our Customer Service team on 0800 800150."

I rang the 01277 number and left a message. Within 20 minutes they returned my call and left me a message on my answerphone thing saying they will call on Monday. Now that is pretty prompt so how about everyobe ringing that number on Monday to tell them what we think of them. As the original poster (Eli ) said, this Mark guy is very high up in the pecking order. Let's hammer them with calls and complaints.

What kind of amateurs are they? They are literally playing the "We're not bothered haha... it's not us is you" card. You greedy cunts we know you are totally shitting it! Splashed so much money trying to gain control of the UK Football coverage, their product is shit to begin with start a war with a loyal fanbase who aren't afraid to tell it how it is and you're going to loose every penny of that investment as we drive that message home to all your other customers... You're shit at what you do... hand it back to Sky.

#BTShittingIt get that tweet out there you twitter users... maybe start a youtube channel ripping into them with clips of them talking utter bollocks, owen, mcpointy and camelgob are a goldmine for incorrect and idiotic soundbites.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.