BT Sport

I got rid of all subscription based television services about 18 months ago. Both sky and BT expect monthly subscriptions but offer no reason to keep paying. Pundits who are robotic, offer nothing but clichéd opinions, sometimes showing downright contempt for certain clubs (us being prime enemy). The money isn't worth it.

Even for general entertainment, you watch a 30 minute show and there are 6 minutes of advertisements.

Broadband and on demand services are they future, TV in its current format will go the way of print news.

If we're planning to do a mass boycott of BT (and sky), can someone put a guide up for streaming for those of us who don't really do technology too well.

Go on uSwitch broadband mate, you can look for every type of deal. I switched from BT after the group stages and moved TV, broadband and phone line to TalkTalk. The package was half price though that wasn't the motivation, it was of course their pathetic broadcasts of City games. I also got a £100 shopping voucher. Best thing I've done, saved money and don't have to watch their bile. The TalkTalk broadband is perfect too.
Cheers for the suggestion bud.

I've just phoned BT, and we're currently paying £42pm (upto 60mbs, unltd)

The Sunderland fan on the phone was a sound bloke and knew exactly where I was coming from, informing me to cancel in July as then I won't incur any early cancellation charges.

So I'm still with BT u forth, but will shop for a better deal when my contract is up.

And just to think, all this could be avoided if they simply paid Lakey, Andy Morrison and Uwe a few Bob and had them on as pundits

Question.

Can you KODI you PC wirelessly to your TV?

So instead of watching the match on my monitor, I can watch it on my TV.

Thanks.

I'm not bothered that the pundits for our games are not ex City players. I just want fair, balanced views and not childish, snide comments. Gary Neville managed it from the start. Complete professional. Ferdinand and co could not and even if they started to tomorrow you just know they don't mean it and have been instructed to be fair. They've burnt their bridges.

You normally have sky or bt outside the supermarket on a saturday and without fail when they see me in my City top they ask if i want to join.......they wished they hadnt as my reply is normally along the lines of ........not all the time you are up the scums arse and so anti City and have ex scum players as pundits on City matches. .........ps theres normally more swearing in the reply , .......they just look dumbfounded at me !!!. I think they recognise me now so have stopped my weekend fun by not asking me any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.