BT Sport

I mean the group stages, when the main audience tunes in.
From what I know this coverage is a permanent change but expect to see Rio still used in league games as he is seen as a fixture of BT sport just as lineker and shearer are at the BBC.
As much as we criticise BT it is very hard to think of a pundit/player they can use that is relevent to post takeover city.I actually carnt think of one .we would recognise them but fans of other football clubs wouldn't and would not take their punditry seriously.
The most knowledgable player I've heard speak about city is Andy Morrison who is superb but would be ripped to pieces over his past .
Genuine question nev can you put any names forward ?

Nice to see that BT Sport has learned it's lesson about the pundits being anti City. However I will reserve my judgement until the group stages start in September, then we shall see what happens next.

Encouraging start for the CL campaign. Wonder if they listened to us fans or if the club had a quiet word or a combination of the two. Most media outlets just ignore fan outrage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.