BT Sport

watched it on an american stream, so much more impartial normally than sky or bt and give credit when due and shit when due. cant remember who the commentors were but so much better if you can stand the odd american slang with regard to football.

From what I know this coverage is a permanent change but expect to see Rio still used in league games as he is seen as a fixture of BT sport just as lineker and shearer are at the BBC.
As much as we criticise BT it is very hard to think of a pundit/player they can use that is relevent to post takeover city.I actually carnt think of one .we would recognise them but fans of other football clubs wouldn't and would not take their punditry seriously.
The most knowledgable player I've heard speak about city is Andy Morrison who is superb but would be ripped to pieces over his past .
Genuine question nev can you put any names forward ?

Tbh, just not having a bunch of ex players who are ex Liverpool, Utd or our opponents on the night, would do for me.

David Platt was a permanent fixture on tv when he was a bitter ex rag supporter who hated City. Since he worked for us, he's barely been on any channel. Keegan has been fucked well & truly off, for being nice about us. I bet there are loads available, but the criteria for anyone ex City, is usually that you have to either hold a grudge, or have played for one of the cartel teams as well.

Joey Barton seems to be making a bid...

Tbh, just not having a bunch of ex players who are ex Liverpool, Utd or our opponents on the night, would do for me.

David Platt was a permanent fixture on tv when he was a bitter ex rag supporter who hated City. Since he worked for us, he's barely been on any channel. Keegan has been fucked well & truly off, for being nice about us. I bet there are loads available, but the criteria for anyone ex City, is usually that you have to either hold a grudge, or have played for one of the cartel teams as well.

Trevor Sinclair, nuff said

Guy doing the Celtic game talking about upcoming life games on BT has just said the CIty will be looking to finish the job next week!!!

Guy doing the Celtic game talking about upcoming life games on BT has just said the CIty will be looking to finish the job next week!!!

Let's hope we do it!! Decent chance

That's the point nev I don't think at the moment there is many they can use post takeover going forward you can see Vinny,Joe,milner ,and zabba but who knows where they Finish their careers and don't forget you have BBC,sky NBC,Eurosport,talksort ITV all in the same boat looking for ex city pundits.
You are right Barton is making a play for a career in the media.

To be fair they want people to tune in, so he's not going to say "City are through and it's a dead rubber"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.