BT Sport

Tbh, just not having a bunch of ex players who are ex Liverpool, Utd or our opponents on the night, would do for me.

David Platt was a permanent fixture on tv when he was a bitter ex rag supporter who hated City. Since he worked for us, he's barely been on any channel. Keegan has been fucked well & truly off, for being nice about us. I bet there are loads available, but the criteria for anyone ex City, is usually that you have to either hold a grudge, or have played for one of the cartel teams as well.

Joey Barton seems to be making a bid...

Keegan and Platt have got regular gigs in Doha foe BEin Sports circle jerking the werewolf and Andy Gray.

Just watched Wright and Owen claim Suarez is miles better than Aguero as a number 9, also the main presenter picked Ibra over Aguero too... got to be a rag. I just wonder how highly some of our players might be rated if they were playing in one of the Sky4/BT3.

Last edited:
Just watched Wright and Owen claim Suarez is miles better than Aguero as a number 9, also the main presenter picked Ibra over Aguero too... got to be a rag. I just wonder how highly some of our players might be rated if they were playing in the one of the Sky4/BT3.
Hes a Norwich fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.