BT Sport

Great piece, Toma.
These fucking halfwits still don't get it and I had to buy out of my contract to get rid of the cunts!
Your voice carries a thousand echos my friend.

Fantastic article, as mentioned I believe BT have alienated the majority of City supporters and in turn have lost many paying customers with their biased and disgusting coverage of our club. As alluded to the issue with the media is wider than just BT but the boycotting of BT is a positive step by blues who will no longer hand over their hard earned money. The fact that this prick Simon Green will not even answer our questions now is hardly surprising!

Too late BT. You had your chance to treat us with respect.... I've got a kodi device, and watch games free with the sound off, and invest in beer and other narcotics which has left me ultimately more satisfied than you ever could!!
Just to clarify I don't work for BT but know for a fact this thread is getting read and they are taking a totally different approach to city this season ,dunny is doing tomorrow nights game.

You can rest assured anything you write in this thread is being read by BT mate :+)
Good that you / we are persisting with this. I always question the 'massive fan base' quoted by many who rely on Twitter followers, article clickers or Facebook likes to justify this.

All these figures can be manipulated by how they are extrapolated or counted. It wouldn't surprise me if the rags massage their followings to make them look bigger than what they are.

Quick example is that I have a load of Twitter followers who are people who have followed me back, random generated adverts or pervs trying their luck. Having said that, this does makes me look rather popular for somebody who has never tweeted out!

As for BT, they have missed a trick, the more they alienate the viewers with rag pontification, city and neutrals will consider them to support the most hated club in the uk as well as having little commentary integrity and impartiality.

Those who can, record and fast forward all the punditry and adverts then mute the game. So much easier on the ear and it does stop me from throwing a wobble at the tone of commentary. Sly sky are just as bad too...

Very good article there,and the questions all raised fair and valid points,just a shame mr Simon green couldn't be bothered in taking a small piece of his time to answer the questions,which for a large company like bt beggars belief or smacks of arrogance..

Shame you didn't get the courtesy of a reply @Lucky Toma though not overly surprising.

Did somebody say Simon might get a heads up on this thread? Good. Simon, you're a ****.

Really disappointing but not surprising given the questions. There is really no way he can get out of those questions without admitting what we all know. I was considering getting it back after the pundits for the Bucarest game but I'll not bother now. It's a five minute walk to my local cricket club who show all games and I had some good times there last season. They don't have one of those little glasses in the bottom corner either!

I hope any remaining customers rethink and I hope to see this back on Sky/ITV very soon. BT can go the same was as Setanta for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.