BT Sport

The difference in last nights coverage to last season's was huge. The football may have helped with the commentary, but there were no sly digs about the crowd - and the sound engineer even had the crowd mics on and the atmosphere sounded great. McPointy said nice things about us and there were two (ex) blues as pundits.
It shows direct action works. Well done to all the blues who pestered and boycotted BT. I was intending to change them as my broadband supplier (TV contracted in), but they have a stay of execution - a full pardon will take much more though

The difference in last nights coverage to last season's was huge. The football may have helped with the commentary, but there were no sly digs about the crowd - and the sound engineer even had the crowd mics on and the atmosphere sounded great. McPointy said nice things about us and there were two (ex) blues as pundits.
It shows direct action works. Well done to all the blues who pestered and boycotted BT. I was intending to change them as my broadband supplier (TV contracted in), but they have a stay of execution - a full pardon will take much more though

Totally agree. Atmosphere sounded great for 30,000. Last season I used to squirm in my seat when I watched coverage of our games.

We are quick to slag off people but only 4 posts after a game all positive suggests they have seen the error of their ways

Camel face said it was 'alarming' how quick the players have took to peps system . Nice choice of word i thought. Also rat boy mentioned authority after the Derby . I think the pair of cunts are beginning to realise.
They are shitting themselves lol,as for bt these last CL's games have been almost a pleasure to watch,mcpointy does sound like we drowned his kitten but that adds to the fun

Was it just me or did McMinimum have a few too many beers last night?

Said a few very baffling things(including saying Sterling had played navas on side, how the hell is that even possible lol) and even referred to the game on Sat as the merseyside derby.

Overall BT's coverage has been a breath of fresh air. I'm happy if they critisize stuff as it's their job to provoke discussion, but at least it's educated and non biased these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.