BT Sport

BT seem to have underestimated the impact of having 2 ex United players on their panel for a city game... Whilst this panders to the major fan base, they tend to alienate the neutral because they are just not that good. Rio seems to be BT's favourite and he's not going anywhere soon and for your interest, he will be BBCs pundit at the euros... God help us!

Maybe city should do a media survey like united did and fudge oops, over exaggerate oops, endorse the scale of their fan base. Then hire tons of Asians to comment on the papers to make it look like a new foreign market ;) we all know this goes on and is a online publicity tactic used here by big companies.

it is a total anti city brigade on BT. The game against PSG at home proved it. A massive night for our club and why the hell do they choose to put Ferdinand and Ginola in the studio, there was only Shay Given saying anything positive about us

They choose not to get any ex-city players involved in broadcasting when we are live on TV, so we will always get a negative spin no matter what. If we win, then it is the other team playing really poor being the reason. I am just glad I do not pay a subscription service to either Sky or BT to hear this biased shite whilst they take my money in the process

Fuck them and stream your football guys and keep your hard earned £'s in your pocket
But in the eyes of the mediah Danny Mills, McPointyMan and Hamman an ARE ex-City players. The record books say they are!

The fact we gave them a retirement home and they somehow hate us for it is beyond my comprehension.

Roy Keane on ITV with the fairest bit of punditry about City this week.

I used to hate him and Gary Neville the most out of that lot but time and again they're the least biased
Not sure they are high in the Glazers opinions these days, probably left them a little bitter.

Panel v Real Madrid will probably be ex-Madrid McMinimum & Owen, an injured Real Madrid player, and Jose Mourinho.

what I don't get is fletch and sav just now down carrow rd and they can find dean ashton who is quite ballanced from what I have seen and darren eadie who is norwich through and through to bring out to discuss. we are on and they get david james and Mcpointless as ex blues who played at the end of their careers for us and have more affinity with other clubs and couldn't give a toss about us

The problem with BT is the problem with pretty much all channels, radio stations etc. where football is concerned – it's the obsession with employing ex Rags and Dippers as pundits simply to pander to their fanbases.
On BT we have Scholes, Ferdinand, Owen and McManaman who are all absolutly gash at being pundits... listening to Scholes and Owen make you feel like your sat next to Ted Striker on a plane, they are so fucking dull... zero personality for TV! The job of TV pundit or panellist should rely on your ability in front of camera, charisma and knowledge of the game... as it is, the BT pundits are fucking stealing a living!
Surely you can't be serious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.