BT Sport

They never really disscussed city apart from real was the best draw we could have got as we are not capable of beating Munich (I must of dreamt the two times I witnessed us beat them) and that was followed with an Atletico love in. We got about two minutes coverage in which apart from the goal the PSG game was bearly mentioned, red dippers got a love in.

Didn't BT actually sponsor us a while back? Sure City sq used to be the 'BT Sport city sq' a couple of seasons ago..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just watched the Norwich Sunderland game and I might be wrong but the commentators seemed to mention the rags for any spurious reason they could. As I say I might be wrong

I also watched Norwich vs Sunderlznd.

Are the guests in the studio not what we're asking for? One impartial pundit for each side and a neutral pundit.

Someone in both camps and an impartial.

Seems fair and balanced.

I also watched Norwich vs Sunderlznd.

Are the guests in the studio not what we're asking for? One impartial pundit for each side and a neutral pundit.

Someone in both camps and an impartial.

Seems fair and balanced.

Its the very least you should expect but for me, I just want professional and knowledgeable and dont care who they are or who they played for.

Its been said many times by loads on here but Neville for me is one of the best in the business, despite his rag past but Rio and Scholes are just plain thick and despite being able to kick a ball, they have little understanding of the game and are unable to articulate what they do have.

Rooney is next for a guaranteed job in the media and tv when he retires for Gods sake, imagine that!?

Just seen that Trevor Sinclair is on match of the day tonight. Can't believe BT haven't even asked him to come on and do our champions league games. I mean he's a good pundit who understands our club, alright he's not played in the champions league but he played in the old UEFA Cup and the World Cup.

They never really disscussed city apart from real was the best draw we could have got as we are not capable of beating Munich (I must of dreamt the two times I witnessed us beat them) and that was followed with an Atletico love in. We got about two minutes coverage in which apart from the goal the PSG game was bearly mentioned, red dippers got a love in.
3 times mate

Just seen that Trevor Sinclair is on match of the day tonight. Can't believe BT haven't even asked him to come on and do our champions league games. I mean he's a good pundit who understands our club, alright he's not played in the champions league but he played in the old UEFA Cup and the World Cup.
But that would be supporting the English club, which is not the approach they are taking. More chance of Raul being in the studio. Or Michel Salgado

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.