BT Sport

I just want a pundit who actually knows what he is talking about and knows the actual strengths and weaknesses of our team and players, without relying on media generalisations.
I wish the champions league was on sky. Such a superior production and class of pundit too

Just get rid of Wio and his unbiased hatred of City and it would be a step in the right direction. Uwe would be a great City pundit.
Camel gob, pointy finger, ginger pubes and the horse whisperer have probably been contracted by BT sport to be on a number of panels and oh boy what a mistake they made with United bombing out too soon. Think we are stuck with the panel guys.

From this point in let's watch their predictable waffle and take the piss! Maybe have a bingo competition and post the comp and results on Twitter #btsportbingo @btsport

Andy Hinchcliffe never has a positive word to say about City

Makes me laugh when I read his name as well.

Another one happy to take the coin and say whatever it is his paymaster want him too, even if it is regurgitating the same old shite about us.

Makes me laugh when I read his name as well.

Another one happy to take the coin and say whatever it is his paymaster want him too, even if it is regurgitating the same old shite about us.

well if honest I haven't heard him talk about for a while as I don't listen to many radio commentaries, just remember him from channel M and he was quite even handed in his opinion, critisised us, yes but no blatant bullshit like the twats on now. on a scale of ex city players who love slagging us is in no where near the like of paul walsh trovor francis and danny mills. any thenballs to having him then get lakey or fred erye on then

How about a massive BT Sport is Sh!t banner at the semi?
Not even BT would be thick enough to put a camera on that and ITV wouldn't have time to fit it into their 2.6 seconds of highlights the following night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.