BT Sport

We where poor tonight but at the end of the day we did what we had too,if this had been any other English team they would have praised them for basically controlling the game as the job had been done first leg...
We weren't poor, we were professional and did the minimum required like any serious team would have done in our place. BT does not want to acknowledge this, they have an agenda. Too bad for them that all their favourite teams will have been beaten out of the competition after this round.

They pay Howard Webb to watch the whole game in a little box full of screens, just so at one point they can ask him a question about whether it would have been a backpass if the goalkeeper had theoretically picked it up.

Yeah well the rags used to pay him a lot more to jog around a pitch and say it was a penalty and a red when Ashley Young fell on the floor. Hard times.

I find Savage to just want an exciting match with the team playing quite well. The trouble was that tonight City didn't need to play, and would have been wary once they were two subs down in the first half, and that Kiev just didn't try. That was the strangest second leg performance (or non-performance) I've seen.

As for the rubbishing of Guardiola, and asking Rebrov whether City could win the Cl, well, that's just shit.

Have a read of Shamoon Hafez' 'report' on the BBC about the match. It's a miracle it was a draw, it's so sniping and negative. But then again, a quick google for Hafez suggests an obvious leaning in his football interest.

I hate bt sport, they have got it in for us. Everything they say has a slight bias against City, everything, even when we're blowing the other team away they go on about how much we spent etc blah fkin blah.

But tonight we were poor, just got back, am really disappointed we didnt hammer them and give the next team something to fear.

So glad I went tonight and missed it all.

Fuck all of them I wouldn't want any praise from them pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.