BT Sport

Just had an Email from BT TV about my views on the "service". I've replied, referring mainly to the football, and mentioned the blatant bias in the choice of "pundits", the cerebrally challenged commentators (Owen and McPointy) who offer no insight into the game, and said that if it doesn't change, I'm out. I also mentioned the difference in treatment between City and the old Sky 4, particularly on the upcoming semi finals advert, where we're not even mentioned.

I doubt whether I'll get a reply, although I've said they can quote me if they want.

We need to give these pitch side 'pundits' some serious ear bashing tomorrow night.
We need a nice little chant going when they are live and on camera.
Something along the lines of 'BT are fucking shit' 'BT are fucking shit' repeat... (to the tune of Go West)

Another small but snide little dig about our fans. Of course Kompany didn't say we need to raise our game (implying we are usually under par) he just said we've got a big part to play.

It riles me that Scholes and Wio come to our ground all expenses fuckin paid and spend the evening badmouthing us. Someone should have a pop at one of the cunts outside the ground if possible although I suppose in this day and age they're ushered in a special entrance by security guards

Another small but snide little dig about our fans. Of course Kompany didn't say we need to raise our game (implying we are usually under par) he just said we've got a big part to play.

No he didn't. He said a lot more than that to be fair.
He also said there is no point in City fans paying for their tickets if they don't get behind and support the team.
Let's put things in perspective here.

It riles me that Scholes and Wio come to our ground all expenses fuckin paid and spend the evening badmouthing us. Someone should have a pop at one of the cunts outside the ground if possible although I suppose in this day and age they're ushered in a special entrance by security guards

Don't take offence to this, but do you really think two United legends are going to listen to a city fan having a go at them outside the stadium? They will be laughing their balls off at all the jibes thrown at them, it will make them rip us even more. I personally hope they're at our game tomorrow. They pissed me off agaisnt psg, but they have to be on our side tomorrow, they will look bitter if not.

You're quite right. I meant slap the bitches not give them a piece of your mind. Tomorrow night wouldn't be a good idea - who wants to miss a European Cup semi final - but any other time why not.

No he didn't. He said a lot more than that to be fair.
He also said there is no point in City fans paying for their tickets if they don't get behind and support the team.
Let's put things in perspective here.

Vinny is bang on with this. We have an awful lot of lazy fans who never say a word until we are 4 up. Tomorrow we all need to shout ourselves silly for 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.