BT Sport

Gary Lineker - Leicester (Still hates us for beating them in the 69 Cup Final)
Jake Humphrey - Norwich
Rio Ferdinand - Red Bastard (And drug cheat)
James Richardson - Roma (Allegedly)
Steven Gerrard - Liverpool (Will not have got over slipping us the title in 2014)
Harry Redknapp - God knows who he supports he's had so many Clubs (Also a tax dodger)
Howard Webb - Red Bastard (And shit referee)
Glenn Hoddle - Spurs (Boring as fuck)
Paul Scholes - Red Bastard (Got away with murder because everybody knew he couldn't tackle)
Michael Owen - Double Red Bastard (Has the most sleep inducing voice I have ever heard)
Steve McManaman - Liverpool/Madrid (Came to us and did fuck all for a great deal of money, cheeky twat)
Darren Fletcher - Forest?

I know there are others but are there any ex-City to give a balanced view?

have you heard of targeted mail and flyers?

I presume London wasn't the location of the drop. By the way South Americans in the country equates to less than 0.1% of the population Europeans equates to 3%. Even in London Europeans extends to 9% and South Americans still stay below 0.1%. This is all Europeans which are mainly Polish and Czech. Spanish is a very small percentage of this 9%.

Now as a company trying to maximise revenues would you care about this numbers? the answer is yes as you know where the live anyway so you can change the target message.

now try and get your brain into money making strategies and out of your current train of thought

...and once again a made-up discipline formed by the amalgamation of pure branches of study has failed to understand the intricacies of a situation and blindly followed the "rules" laid out in their "How to conduct a survey" manual. (ie MARKETING is a joke). Your statistical analysis of populations is both flawed and over simplified in the extreme and is just one of the many the reasons why statisticians (such as myself) laugh uncontrollably at marketing people (such as yourself).

QUESTION - Why do YOU support City?
(You need not answer this question, just THINK about it and APPLY your thoughts to this field of discussion)

Hoddle's at least Spurs/Chelsea.

The only ex-City types were relatively short term and aren't really obvious as being City players first - McManaman, Given, Hargreaves.

Trevor Francis maybe.

What's unbelievable is reading some Twitter replies in response to Tweets sent to the head of BT Sport implying that BT are Biased in favour of City.... Hahahahaha people genuinely think BT like us?

YCMIU.

Gary Lineker - Leicester (Still hates us for beating them in the 69 Cup Final)
Jake Humphrey - Norwich
Rio Ferdinand - Red Bastard (And drug cheat)
James Richardson - Roma (Allegedly)
Steven Gerrard - Liverpool (Will not have got over slipping us the title in 2014)
Harry Redknapp - God knows who he supports he's had so many Clubs (Also a tax dodger)
Howard Webb - Red Bastard (And shit referee)
Glenn Hoddle - Spurs (Boring as fuck)
Paul Scholes - Red Bastard (Got away with murder because everybody knew he couldn't tackle)
Michael Owen - Double Red Bastard (Has the most sleep inducing voice I have ever heard)
Steve McManaman - Liverpool/Madrid (Came to us and did fuck all for a great deal of money, cheeky twat)
Darren Fletcher - Forest?

I know there are others but are there any ex-City to give a balanced view?

Trevor Sinclair is the stand out choice, has done MOTD, MOTD2 and football focus, BT haven't asked him though according to his twitter.

The Mirror have noticed our complaints about BT, just written a story albeit brief on the situation.

Powers higher up at City have taken notice apparently, not seen a source though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.