BT Sport

Bet there's still a dig during the game because we've complained.

Bet there's still a dig during the game because we've complained.

Probably will be. Just like during the Youth F.A cup final Wilkins took a dig about one of our fans complaining to him.

I emailed Simon Green Head of BT Sport
His response below,

Thanks. I disagree that we haven’t got behind City. It’s having United ex-players that is causing the anger. Clearly we are across this but City aren’t the first club to voice this kind of grievance. We get it regularly (as does Sky Sports) and the football guys here led by a City fan would dearly love to find an ex-City version of Rio Ferdinand. And not everyone is capable of becoming a Gary Neville.
There is no bias.
His punctuation and sentence construction are appalling.

I emailed Simon Green Head of BT Sport
His response below,

Thanks. I disagree that we haven’t got behind City. It’s having United ex-players that is causing the anger. Clearly we are across this but City aren’t the first club to voice this kind of grievance. We get it regularly (as does Sky Sports) and the football guys here led by a City fan would dearly love to find an ex-City version of Rio Ferdinand. And not everyone is capable of becoming a Gary Neville.
There is no bias.

'Clearly we are across this' !!!! WTF does that mean. I have heard idiots talk about Blue Sky thinking and thinking outside the box but what the hell does that mean ?
He clearly recognises there is a problem with his pundits though. They loaded it up with ex raggies thinking they would storm through and no ergh.............. they look stupid.

Probably will be. Just like during the Youth F.A cup final Wilkins took a dig about one of our fans complaining to him.
I was sat just to the left of Wilkins & Matterface at the youth match and at half time the lad came up to and told us that a mate had called him to say that during the 1st half on ITV4 these 2 Chelsea supporting clowns had gone on about empty seats at a youth cup game ffs. When they returned to their positions ready for the 2nd half the lad gave it to them good style. Fair play to him.

Finding an ex city version of Rio Ferdinand?....well, Kolo Toure was a centre half who was banned for failing a drug test....close enough?

Never understood why they haven't ask Lakey. He'd be spot on for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.