BT Sport

Where's Buzzer?!!! get him on, probably deck Rio and Grumpy too!
What about Paul Dikov, Trevor Sinclair, Uwe Rosler, Shaun Goater?
utter disgrace that this anti- CIty bias is so blatent, and they've got the audacity to try and defend the behaviour....

Am so fking sorry(simon green)BUT would love to no what a ex-city version of camel-gob you mean(a bias fking idiot or some fker who regular missed his Drug test)
Anyway
Who gives a fk with a camel on the box
camel on the box x2
who gives a fk with the camel on the box
camel on the box

Never understood why they haven't ask Lakey. He'd be spot on for it.

Shaun Goater even.

Here in Ireland we had the pleasure of Richie Dunne doing analysis on TV3 for the PSG game, it was a breath of fresh air and the first time I've enjoyed the sideshow around a City game for as long as I can remember.

If he recognises that there is a problem with ex-United and particularly Ferdinand, then I'm assuming he won't be on tonight

Simon Green - Head of BTSport - was asked about this flyer on twitter:

20tnhx3.png

Talk about self-serving! No organisation as large as BTSport would use an external marketing agency without significant input to what is produced, and without checking the bloody stuff before it goes to print.

I hope @chic_charnley asked Green to prove it by having at least one pro-City pundit on the panel tonight and next Wednesday.

I emailed Simon Green Head of BT Sport
His response below,

Thanks. I disagree that we haven’t got behind City. It’s having United ex-players that is causing the anger. Clearly we are across this but City aren’t the first club to voice this kind of grievance. We get it regularly (as does Sky Sports) and the football guys here led by a City fan would dearly love to find an ex-City version of Rio Ferdinand. And not everyone is capable of becoming a Gary Neville.
There is no bias.

Unbelievable fucking bullshit. Aside from the fact that the **** wrongly uses the word across in its made up meeja context has he not noticed that Wio can barely string a sentence together. And why big up the chuckle brother, a man synonymous with BT's arch rivals. Just another petty dig.

I'm glad these cunts have paid way way over the odds for a competition that's losing its lustre, hopefully all these pricks will soon be out of a job when BT bails

I emailed Simon Green Head of BT Sport
His response below,

Thanks. I disagree that we haven’t got behind City. It’s having United ex-players that is causing the anger. Clearly we are across this but City aren’t the first club to voice this kind of grievance. We get it regularly (as does Sky Sports) and the football guys here led by a City fan would dearly love to find an ex-City version of Rio Ferdinand. And not everyone is capable of becoming a Gary Neville.
There is no bias.

I think most of that is fair comment, and he is responding, which is a good thing.

The bit I've bolded though is only part of the problem. The tone of the coverage and smug asides from the likes of the nodding dog Humphrey comes across as negative, and the oafs like Drury often seem to have only brought their big book of facts for the other side. This may be perception (and thus Green would be correct), but surely that wouldn't apply to every City fan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.