BT Sport

I don't really care if they have ex United players there. And don't feel that there has to be a pro City pundit.

Just professional commentators capable of talking about the game without the need for snide comments, slagging off of our supporters or the general demeanour of someone who has just shit the bed whenever we do well.
This,it can't be too difficult to do,they just don't want to do it

I expect it to be Ferdinand, Scholes and Mcmanaman in the studio.

Hoddle/Francis and Owen on commentary.

Isn't the lack of viable City pundits for the national media something that our hopeless PR dept, led by the club's worst performing employee Kloss, could try and rectify.

Personally I'd much prefer to listen to Lakey or Whitey rather than the media trained monkeys trotting out bland cliches we see on Sky and BT but I can see the need for slightly polishing their rough edges before really pushing for them to be hired.

And why don't we re adopt Hinchy whose affiliation with City is barely noticed or mentioned. Rebrand him as a big time blue which I'm sure he is and get him on some panels.

I don't really care if they have ex United players there. And don't feel that there has to be a pro City pundit.

Just professional commentators capable of talking about the game without the need for snide comments, slagging off of our supporters or the general demeanour of someone who has just shit the bed whenever we do well.
This has got to be the benchmark for any Panel of pundits, I don't give a shit who you support, I just want an unbiased professional opinion.

You're being far too reasonable !

Curses. Sorry about that.

I think that it's very encouraging that the BT head of sport is involved in a publically known issue now, and has replied to contact. It's then just a question of making it clear what our perceptions are, rather than what he thinks they might be, in a reasonable way (as it appears the original email probably was). Flame him, and it's a waste of time and will likely be counter-productive.

If it was Neville, I doubt there would be an issue because he's articulate and manages to be reasonably fair. Ferdinand appears to have been hired because he's a 'media personality' and installed as head pundit with no real experience or training.
As Prestwich Blue says, Carragher and Souness have no links to City, but can be fair about things. That's all that's wanted.

Having Ginola to provide a PSG angle is fine, although he did need reining in more than Humphrey did (but Humphrey is a prize idiot and an awful presenter). Given looked overawed.

I see Owen has been in hot water too, for tweeting about his flight, before he tweeted about Hillsborough verdict!
The actual tweet he sent about the flight is so embarrassing, the guy can't write a sentence without multiple spelling mistakes -

Don't think he asked that specific question - although plenty of others did! - but he did come back with this...

I don't think an apology is needed in respect of that comment,however,for those who didn't understand who it was aimed at/the context of it.....an explanation would be suitable.

And lets try not to turn this thread into another club,or club employee,bashing exercise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.