BT Sport

I emailed Simon Green Head of BT Sport
His response below,

Thanks. I disagree that we haven’t got behind City. It’s having United ex-players that is causing the anger. Clearly we are across this but City aren’t the first club to voice this kind of grievance. We get it regularly (as does Sky Sports) and the football guys here led by a City fan would dearly love to find an ex-City version of Rio Ferdinand. And not everyone is capable of becoming a Gary Neville.
There is no bias.

His reply misses the point. Utd (and Liverpool - he is wrong) are in direct competition with City. If City do well it is at the direct expense of Utd.

Well done getting a reply though, I have had none to mine, just reference numbers. BTwats

I figure it will right itself in the near future though. as city get bigger fans will want to hear more positive stuff on BT, otherwise we switch them off.

His response below,

Thanks. I disagree that we haven’t got behind City. It’s having United ex-players that is causing the anger. Clearly we are across this but City aren’t the first club to voice this kind of grievance. We get it regularly (as does Sky Sports) and the football guys here led by a City fan would dearly love to find an ex-City version of Rio Ferdinand. And not everyone is capable of becoming a Gary Neville.
There is no bias.
Pathetic response. If they can't find ax ex-City player to pundit our games, don't get pundits who openly admit they hate us and don't want us to win the games.

Also, his apology in the Mirror, for the flyer that fails to mention City, is just as bad. His company is responsible for that, but he tries to blame some anonymous agency. BT Sport will have approved that flyer before it was released.

Unbelievable fucking bullshit. Aside from the fact that the **** wrongly uses the word across in its made up meeja context has he not noticed that Wio can barely string a sentence together. And why big up the chuckle brother, a man synonymous with BT's arch rivals. Just another petty dig.

I'm glad these cunts have paid way way over the odds for a competition that's losing its lustre, hopefully all these pricks will soon be out of a job when BT bails

Maybe the original email mentioned Neville?

Hoddle's at least Spurs/Chelsea.

The only ex-City types were relatively short term and aren't really obvious as being City players first - McManaman, Given, Hargreaves.

Trevor Francis maybe.

Francis pro-City?

You must be joking. He never has a good word to say about us, the thick Plymouthian twat!

Francis pro-City?

You must be joking. He never has a good word to say about us, the thick Plymouthian twat!

i didn't say pro-City, as I've listened to him! I said ex-City.

I'd rather listen to Savage than Owen or Francis - at least he's halfway amusing in his delusions. I also find that he is supportive of a side playing well, and critical of one playing badly, rather than partisan to any particular club (maybe Leicester!)

I don't really care if they have ex United players there. And don't feel that there has to be a pro City pundit.

Just professional commentators capable of talking about the game without the need for snide comments, slagging off of our supporters or the general demeanour of someone who has just shit the bed whenever we do well.

His response below,

There is no bias.

No ex-City version of camelgob?

Uwe? Dickov?

Neither is in working ar the moment, AFAIAA and both are very good on camera.

There must be others too.

So in a nutshell he is saying Wio is biased and hates city but who give a fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.