BT Sport

Did Chelsea get this treatment after Abramovic? If so, when did it stop? My thought is that MCFC are a rival for MUFC, the archetypal armchair supporter, and that's what is making it worse, and the sheer number of Utd fans and bitter Liverpool fans in places of influence.

Did Chelsea get this treatment after Abramovic? If so, when did it stop? My thought is that MCFC are a rival for MUFC, the archetypal armchair supporter, and that's what is making it worse, and the sheer number of Utd fans and bitter Liverpool fans in places of influence.
Chelsea were give a free ride compared to us. as you say it completely down to us hurting their cash cow. every aspect of the media have sided with the rag plastics and the clicks they provide. when the guy in charge of the premier league comes out with this shit.

Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore admits that Manchester United’s struggles this season have damaged the global appeal of the competition.

Considered one of the world’s biggest sporting brands, United have a huge fan-base outside the UK, and their slump since Sir Alex Ferguson was replaced by David Moyes has already affected commercial success.

I mean how far would the league go to protect their money spinning darlings. they wouldn't ask a ref to hurt us would they? surely not.

Chelsea were give a free ride compared to us. as you say it completely down to us hurting their cash cow. every aspect of the media have sided with the rag plastics and the clicks they provide. when the guy in charge of the premier league comes out with this shit.

Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore admits that Manchester United’s struggles this season have damaged the global appeal of the competition.

Considered one of the world’s biggest sporting brands, United have a huge fan-base outside the UK, and their slump since Sir Alex Ferguson was replaced by David Moyes has already affected commercial success.

I mean how far would the league go to protect their money spinning darlings. they wouldn't ask a ref to hurt us would they? surely not.
You've me reminded me of the couple of seasons we were vying with them for the title and the referee disputes with Balotelli, Kompany and Rooney etc.

It will be interesting to see how our media coverage develops under Guardiola. Mancini and Pellegrini were two of the worst communicators who have managed City, absolute sitting ducks. That will change under Guardiola. And it will be get even more interesting if Mourinho joins

That's another topic but it fits firmly into media coverage. They'd love that clash and it would be awkward to portray Mourinho and Man Utd in a positive light after the way Mourinho has conducted himself in the last few years. I genuinely think he's damaged goods, but a part of me still thinks the magic may still be there. Very high risk strategy that could have a massive influence over us too. I'd love it if he became Utd manager and it might just be the thing that ends the City bashing for good

You've me reminded me of the couple of seasons we were vying with them for the title and the referee disputes with Balotelli, Kompany and Rooney etc.

Interesting comparing the relative treatment, by referees and the media, then of Balotelli and now of Felliani, who rag fans admit is probably their dirtiest player ever.

I take great pleasure in the fact that i have never subscribed to this organization.
And by the sounds of it also 99.99% of the population.

Last edited:
I'd get our lawyers on it to instruct the club what the playing staff can do as the legal minimum with regards to televised matches/interviews etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.