BT Sport

could fool me. Should ban him from the Etihad till he sorts the coverage out.
I'm hearing that the club and BT are seriously at odds anyway after the CL coverage so this may well be deliberate on their part. We really must have pissed them off badly if that's the case.

Might be getting some national coverage soon so watch this space.

Yes he did that's why I bothered to tweet him about this. His reply on the leaflet was wishy-washy at best but it was noticeable I'm led to believe that the 'Pundits' were a little less scathing.
the madrid game was almost scripted in it presentation, lots of glances off camera when wio spoke about anything to do with city. darren fletcher was drafted in to commentate he as much admitted to me (via twitter) that he was brought in to be impartial and that everyone was told to be strictly down the middle with comments.

BT Sport must be suicidal after both Liverpool and Utd. failed to make it to the Champions League....absolutely brilliant!!!.

And yet you can guarantee their matchday pundits for next seasons CL games will be ex-professionals exclusively from these two clubs.
It's not just a BT problem though - there is an obsession with employing ex Rags or Dippers regardless of their ability to actually do the job.

I've said before but I cancelled mine ages ago. If you do cancel just say the reason why. If you want to renew next season you can with the deluge of offers you'll receive all summer.
Do it blues, but tell them why. It's bad when the pundits have to be instructed to neutral! I noted Liverpool didn't get three ex United players for their Euro final. Strange that.

To add from PB's point I really hope the club are also on to this at a high level. The whole production teams needs removing to be replaced with some professional staff and not some people who missed the cut at YNFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.