BT Sport

Called 151 yesterday and after waiting 22 minutes I managed to speak to a very polite young man. Informed him that we wished to cancel our BT sports and HD package saving us £9 a month, yes it is only £9 but at least they won't be getting it off us

He was interested in why we were cancelling and I explained that is was because of BT's coverage of Manchester City's matches over the last 3 seasons and in particular the dreadful coverage of our European champions league games, I pointed out that that even my two sons (Norwich and Spurs fans) found that the presenters, pundits, commentators and co-commentaters consistently behaved in a disrespectful and unprofessional manner towards Manchester City football cub and the supporters

The BT lad then made some suggestions that we only needed to watch the games and miss the pre match build up, also we could watch the game with sound turned off. I explained that we'd already got to that stage and while it was better than listening to McManaman, Savage and Owen spout utter rubbish it didn't exactly enhance our viewing experience.

What I would say is that the BT lad was eventually almost begging us not to cancel when it became clear that we weren't doing this just to get a better deal and told him that we wouldn't have BT sport even for free and this makes me think that BT sport are losing viewers at a rapid rate

Called 151 yesterday and after waiting 22 minutes I managed to speak to a very polite young man. Informed him that we wished to cancel our BT sports and HD package saving us £9 a month, yes it is only £9 but at least they won't be getting it off us

He was interested in why we were cancelling and I explained that is was because of BT's coverage of Manchester City's matches over the last 3 seasons and in particular the dreadful coverage of our European champions league games, I pointed out that that even my two sons (Norwich and Spurs fans) found that the presenters, pundits, commentators and co-commentaters consistently behaved in a disrespectful and unprofessional manner towards Manchester City football cub and the supporters

The BT lad then made some suggestions that we only needed to watch the games and miss the pre match build up, also we could watch the game with sound turned off. I explained that we'd already got to that stage and while it was better than listening to McManaman, Savage and Owen spout utter rubbish it didn't exactly enhance our viewing experience.

What I would say is that the BT lad was eventually almost begging us not to cancel when it became clear that we weren't doing this just to get a better deal and told him that we wouldn't have BT sport even for free and this makes me think that BT sport are losing viewers at a rapid rate
Well played Madam.

What punishment did baconface get when he carried out his BBC boycott?
I know the after match interviews were done by phelan but is there a legal obligation to cooperate?

Just submitted a complaint and cancelled my subscription.

Interestingly the scouse sounding fella at the other end of the line asked if I was sure if I wanted to leave as I'm not the first person to cancel subscription for their coverage of City and it was something they were "looking in to".

Would probably say that though no matter what my reason for cancelling was, but I feel much better for doing it and telling them why I've done it.

If you haven't already cancel your subscription blues, it feels great and is the only way they will take any notice

Exactly the same....feeling much better also!!!!!.

I suppose they'd have to weigh up whether it's better to collect the fine and have the embarrassment of being in dispute with the champions elect or just apologising, taking corrective action and being impartial.

Fuck it....I'm going to sign up....and then quit!!
Just ring up to order, go through to almost the final stage then say "Just to make sure I have the right package here, you do provide all EUFA games don't you, then ask who are your presenters..??" at that point laugh and say "you know what I have changed my mind"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.