BT Sport

Nice to see blues actually cancelling their subscriptions as that is exactly what you should do if you do not like the content or feel its impartial.

Nice to see blues actually cancelling their subscriptions as that is exactly what you should do if you do not like the content or feel its impartial.

It feels empowering, really! Just had to make sure Agueroooooos Bluemoon Kodi build worked and it was a no brainer!

It feels empowering, really! Just had to make sure Agueroooooos Bluemoon Kodi build worked and it was a no brainer!

Well done mate. If you feel strongly about something its important to follow through with it and as you say its empowering.

What's your take on it then Frank?
This isn't a singular pundit spewing his venom is it? This is an organisation that has proven to be a repeat offender.

What's your take on it then Frank?
This isn't a singular pundit spewing his venom is it? This is an organisation that has proven to be a repeat offender.

As this organisation is also one of our commercial sponsors I do wonder if there has been a fall out with the club. Its worth noting, to my knowledge, this final has been played on BT previously

I do look forward to seeing the reaction and fallout from this.

Just binned mine. It's going to cost me £78 for the pleasure though as I'm contracted till October.
"A small price to pay for not having to listen to Screech McManaman any longer" I replied.

I take it no one has had a response to the questions posed about this latest bullshit incident? I mean, wtf do they say about it that would make any sense whatsoever?

From BT Pam, not yet.
From Frank, yes. It's probably because the club complained about previous disrespectful behaviour.

Will our friends at uefa happy with so many city fans phoning up to cancel? with the possibility that we (hopefully if we get through qualifier) are going to be a bigger tv audience with pep next season. I Read that uefa are really unhappy with falling viewing figures compared to the itv coverage and that bt were forces to stream the Europa final on YouTube .

If anyone from BT is lurking I am not a customer due to you fecking up my tv and broadband several years ago but I am a long time user of the ee mobile network, which is owned by bt and as of this summer I will be changing to a competitor.

You are now on my band list along with
Sharp electonics
Vodafone
Crap American car manufacturer
Some risk management company
Nissin noodles

I enjoyed all Citys CL games on Kodi, watching Fox Sports. Full HD, decent build up and pundits, and English commentators. And no subscription. And no Owen, Wio and the rest.

Win Win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.