BT Sport

I cancelled BT purely because of the dreadful choice of panellists, commentators and co-commentators. It's blatant and obvious agenda against City is fucking appalling and totally uncalled for.

I enjoyed all Citys CL games on Kodi, watching Fox Sports. Full HD, decent build up and pundits, and English commentators. And no subscription. And no Owen, Wio and the rest.

Win Win.

I concur, the FS1 coverage of the Champs league (and all prem league too) is very good.

Just about to phone to cancel BT. Thanks for the inspiration guys. This has no place in my life. Winds me up, never enjoy the matches... Goodbye BT, next up Sky

Will our friends at uefa happy with so many city fans phoning up to cancel? with the possibility that we (hopefully if we get through qualifier) are going to be a bigger tv audience with pep next season. I Read that uefa are really unhappy with falling viewing figures compared to the itv coverage and that bt were forces to stream the Europa final on YouTube .

If anyone from BT is lurking I am not a customer due to you fecking up my tv and broadband several years ago but I am a long time user of the ee mobile network, which is owned by bt and as of this summer I will be changing to a competitor.

You are now on my band list along with
Sharp electonics
Vodafone
Crap American car manufacturer
Some risk management company
Nissin noodles

Don't forget Casillero del Diablo wine!!

I showed my Grandfather this thread today...even HE has been turning their coverage of us on mute this season and is going to cancel now. My mum (south stand season ticket holder) is pissed off with it all and was considering switching from Sky earlier in the season....not anymore (still cancelling Sky though obviously). Nice to read this thread as I was beginning to think it was just me being paranoid through my blue tinted bins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.