BT Sport

He says it in reference to Ferdinand and Scholes as he points and says it to them.

I don't like BT but that has been taken the wrong way.

He'd have said the same if talking about United with Kompany for example on the panel.
The obvious difference being no rag game would have a pro City panel slinging mud at every opportunity.

We need to be able to control the media more, we cant have people expressing their biased opinions openly on our TV screens, we should be able to veto any BT sports panel prior to the programme going on air....

I don't really think BT really give a shit. They have made their commitment and will continue to wheel out these dicks.

Unfortunately for Murdoch - BT is a vast Global organisation which can basically walk all over Sky. I believe they are going after the Sky Market. Sky have also now lost rights to the next Ashes series and I think will go after all cricket.

Murdoch is going to have to pull something out of the bag as BT have about 20 times the financial muscle of Sky.

I did some work with some senior BT guys about 5 years ago and their tech departments and strategies are second to none. They are looking at lots of different areas for growth and media is one big one.

We will just have to put up with the cunts..

To be fair, in that clip Ian Wright was the one who was slagging City off more than the Rag representatives! He interrupted Ferdinand to slag off our team. Bitter little man.

I was about to post the same thing. Seemed Scholes and Wio were giving us some form of praise (though was a little through gritted teeth). Whereas Wright interrupted Wio to start slagging off City and talking about how bad PSG were. Still holds a grudge over his son it seems.

Ian Wright, slagging City, well I never lol

I wonder what brought that on?

Perfect man for BT and their editorial agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.