buck off hughes!!!

Re: Fuck off hughes!!!

Bluemoon115 said:
lancs blue said:
ConnorMCFC said:
you fuck off

they were better than us...end of

as a city fan i went out for a beer after and thought yeah...there alot better than us but in the coming years the gap will get closer between us

what exacly would you wanted hughes to have done today?

Well he could have sent the team out with some fire in their bellies for a start, I reckon his team talks must be sleep-inducing.

They were a LOT better than us last season but we still beat them twice.

We completely fluked the home game and they didn't turn up for the OT game last season.

And WE haven't turned up for either derby this season, that's the problem. This attitude of "it's alright to lose to them, they're the world, european, english champions" is a load of bollocks and has to be dumped if we're going to get anywhere.

scorer said:
ConnorMCFC said:
scorer said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
FFS we lost to a the champions - dosen't make the manager shit!

Maybe not but...

Losing at Home to Forest and away to Brighton....

Losing against Bolton, Boro, WBA at home to Fulham Spurs *(when they were shite) and Everton...

Failing to beat a 10 man Newcastle, and turning in generally shit away performances DOES!!
did you want sven to stay?

In preference to Hughes yes.... I think he'd have done much better in attracting players and putting up decent preformances than Hughes has done.

I'd like to see Rijkaard here.
no did you want sven regardless of whats happened?

we got hammered 8-1 at boro, 6-0 at chelsea, and various other results against the likes of reading and so on

ask yourself a question, why did you want to keep sven but now get rid of hughes?

GJF said:
oh god here we go....

we win four matches on the bounce, then lose to United and people are screaming for the manager to be sacked.

The fact that people are using this match as a reason for getting Hughes sacked is insane.
In all fairness were Spurs fans calling for Redknapp to be sacked after they lost by 3 goals to Utd last week?
What about Wenger?
And for some of the people who said replace Hughes with Scolari; they lost 3-0!
Oh but yes, we are better than everyone arent we?
And people dredge up matches that happened months ago as a reason to sack him.

Make valid points; use recent matches..maybe look at the Fulham game etc, but this is ridiculous. We havent just lost to Hull or someone.

Tell you what, if Hughes stays in his job, then at the start of next season, wins 6 matches (doubtful I know but you never know), but then loses a match, will people still keep bleating on about Forest and Brighton etc...?

i tell you what, if Catflapp's tottenham didnt even seriously trouble arsenal once in two derbies, didnt look for a minute like they could believed they could get any result, he'd get every bit as much stick as hughes has today.

It must be a terrible dilema for Hughes
Make 7th and have a job next season.
Don't make 7th and get a 5 million pay off.

How will he cope?

that was a weak fuking United team that we should have been able to beat in my opinion!!

things are not good! fuck me if you think they are!

where the fuck was Ireland today! look at how much space tevez had for the 2nd!
we had about 2 fucking shots!! my park team would have got that

we must win the last 2 but have no chance, we are weak
ps. i never changed the title, the mods must have.... i said fuck off hughes

Please keep Hughes. What´s happened to us? We´re turning into spoilt brats.

What happened to:

We never win at home
And we never win away
We lost last week and we lost today
But we don't give a fuck
‘Cause we’re all pissed up
M.C.F.C. OK!

GJF said:
oh god here we go....

we win four matches on the bounce, then lose to United and people are screaming for the manager to be sacked.

The fact that people are using this match as a reason for getting Hughes sacked is insane.
In all fairness were Spurs fans calling for Redknapp to be sacked after they lost by 3 goals to Utd last week?
What about Wenger?
And for some of the people who said replace Hughes with Scolari; they lost 3-0!
Oh but yes, we are better than everyone arent we?
And people dredge up matches that happened months ago as a reason to sack him.

Make valid points; use recent matches..maybe look at the Fulham game etc, but this is ridiculous. We havent just lost to Hull or someone.

Tell you what, if Hughes stays in his job, then at the start of next season, wins 6 matches (doubtful I know but you never know), but then loses a match, will people still keep bleating on about Forest and Brighton etc...?

today's match was just one of seventeen league defeats. and i'm sick to the teeth of this winning "four matches on the bounce". AGAIN - we actually lost the hamburg game. a 2-1 defeat was enough to see hamburg WIN the tie. if we'd lost the first leg 6-0 and wn 1-0 at home would we call it a victory?

Goats left knee said:
that was a weak fuking United team that we should have been able to beat in my opinion!!

things are not good! fuck me if you think they are!

where the fuck was Ireland today! look at how much space tevez had for the 2nd!
we had about 2 fucking shots!! my park team would have got that

we must win the last 2 but have no chance, we are weak
they were weak but still a much better team than us

are you calling ireland for having an off day when he has been our best player all season? everyone does, just like tranny did for them today

things are good, 1 defeat in our last 5 games against the champions FFS!!!!!

it may just be me but some people need a reality check

ConnorMCFC said:
[no did you want sven regardless of whats happened?

we got hammered 8-1 at boro, 6-0 at chelsea, and various other results against the likes of reading and so on

ask yourself a question, why did you want to keep sven but now get rid of hughes?

I think what happened to Sven last season was somewhat unfprtunate and clearly affected the teams performances on the pitch..... by the way we finished higher than we probably will this (including the £100m spend) and qualifoed for the UEFA cup albeit coutesy of the Fair Play league.

Alas sad to say we will not have done so well this season.

Has Sven not been told he was going to be sacked I suspect the games might have had a different outcome, player power is quite strong you know!

Goats left knee said:
just sobering up from drink since 12pm, but just want to say,have been supporting City since i was 11, (19 years) even when City were shit we gave it a good go on Derby day! i cannot beleive how shit City were today.
even though i said to a few accomplices, since the birth of my son 18mths ago it doesnt hurt so much... it fucking does!! 2 fucking shots all day.. fuck off hughes you twat...........Jose in, please let the rumours be true, even my City mates agreed, if he wants the job.....

GIVE IT TO HIM!!!

bollox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.