Buffon

jay_mcfc said:
I think this is nailed on...my mate has just spoke to his brother again and he's adament that it's actually a done deal.

The guy I'm talking about is the sports editor at the Daily Mail btw and we know what links they have with the club.

quality mate, i hope your right!

Why carnt people understand this, Buffon is better than Joe Hart....SO for City to improve we need better players than what we have. Just because Hart is English why does that mean he should be our no. one? Like Cooke said we are a global brand now and Hart is not known globally Buffon is. You really carnt win with some city fans can you, You want success but want success with 2nd rate players.

Would you not sign Torres as if would affect Sturrage chances of playing for England or Vass in that matter, NO would you fuck! Hart is another Kirkland an over rated player who seems better than he is as England hasn’t produced a top keeper since Shilton.

i love joe hart, he WILL be quality, but when he's petr cech's age, i.e 26. buffon is right for us now and will attract more quality.

Robbo. said:
Why carnt people understand this, Buffon is better than Joe Hart....SO for City to improve we need better players than what we have. Just because Hart is English why does that mean he should be our no. one? Like Cooke said we are a global brand now and Hart is not known globally Buffon is. You really carnt win with some city fans can you, You want success but want success with 2nd rate players.

Would you not sign Torres as if would affect Sturrage chances of playing for England or Vass in that matter, NO would you fuck! Hart is another Kirkland an over rated player who seems better than he is as England hasn’t produced a top keeper since Shilton.
My thoughts exactly. God help us when someone comes along to replace Ireland!

Robbo. said:

I never once said he wasn't good.

RobinJo said:
Robbo. said:

I never once said he wasn't good.

NO... read what i am saying, we need to sign better than we have and joe needs to go!

Robbo. said:

Buffon is probably the 2nd best keeper in the world, and i agree that his name would attract other big names to our club, Also I agree that if we want to win things, we need players of Buffons class.

Just a shame that we may loose out on one of the brightest prospects in English football. But like ono said, there's no place for sentiments at the moment, we've won feck all for 30 odd years and we want some success.
I just hope Joe stays and learns off him, and maybe even fight for his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.