Buffon

i want him loads

i think hart is still 5 years off being top dog, just enough time for buffon to teach him everything he knows

we then have a 25 year old keeper whos been a 5 year apprentice to the best
and the 35 year old best on the bench

Seanmcfc1 said:
RobinJo said:
BlueSam said:
surely someone like sky would have broke the news by now

Why if its not a done deal. I personally hope we donit him. Hes past it and we have a solid keeper in Joe Hart.
hes hardly solid is he, great prospect, but not commanding enough in my eyes and also buffon will just hav tht presence!

So get rid of all English talent? You think Joe is gonna wait 5 years on the bench... He wants to be England number 1 and we should help him achieve it.

PaulC1979 said:
Though I've not posted a lot, I've been round this board for a bit and Jay doesn't come across as a WUM. I shall be awaiting tomorrows papers then.

He's not winding me up anyway. If he's wrong, it's an honest wrong (good faith and reasonable).

PaulC1979 said:
Though I've not posted a lot, I've been round this board for a bit and Jay doesn't come across as a WUM. I shall be awaiting tomorrows papers then.

Seanmcfc1 said:
i thought onli 2 world stars are coming? So it looks like villa and buffon at the minute!

kaka in the summer, that's why villa has signed ;-)

RobinJo said:
BlueSam said:
surely someone like sky would have broke the news by now

Why if its not a done deal. I personally hope we donit him. Hes past it and we have a solid keeper in Joe Hart.

Nowhere near past it...he's 30 years old and 'keepers get better with age.

Latest: The information is coming from my mates brother as it is he who works in the sports department at a national newspaper. It's a little complicated, his brother says we've definitely signed him and my mate his brother is very reliable and says he usually gets things correct 90% of the time.

I won't believe it until City release a statement as I always try to take transfer rumours with a pinch of salt.

BlueSam said:
i want him loads

i think hart is still 5 years off being top dog, just enough time for buffon to teach him everything he knows

i'm thinking the same. joe is good, but buffon is great.
joe has the potential and he will hopefully fulfill it.but look what happened to weaver in the end.
buffon will win us games like schmeical did with the rags.the best there is in my opinion.no way is he past it, as good as hes ever been....well as long as his back aint broken!

mikeyboy said:
BlueSam said:
i want him loads

i'm thinking the same. joe is good, but buffon is great.
joe has the potential and he will hopefully fulfill it.but look what happened to weaver in the end.
buffon will win us games like schmeical did with the rags.the best there is in my opinion.no way is he past it, as good as hes ever been....well as long as his back aint broken!
Thats what i mean about Cech at chelsea, when they bought him they started winning the league!

RobinJo... Personally i'm not arsed about the young England talent as i am a CITY fan before i am an ENGLAND fan. Buffon would be a great asset in terms of his skills and the attraction he would bring to the club. CTID.

2parablue said:
RobinJo... Personally i'm not arsed about the young England talent as i am a CITY fan before i am an ENGLAND fan. Buffon would be a great asset in terms of his skills and the attraction he would bring to the club. CTID.

Lets do an Arsenal and remove all English players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.