Bukayo Saka

The only players at arsenal who get anywhere near our team are Martinelli and Tierney imo. Don’t believe we’d be interested in Saka and certainly not at the prices they’d be asking.

Yes; I realise he's one of these "aggregators" that abound on twitter. But he is apparently lifting that off 90min_football. What's their credibility like?

Yes; I realise he's one of these "aggregators" that abound on twitter. But he is apparently lifting that off 90min_football. What's their credibility like?

Cole Palmer anyone? I like Saka he's a good player a trier too which is always great, he took a lot of unfair and quite frankly disgusting abuse for England but in all honesty I'm not sure he is or ever will be good enough for us, personally I think Arsenal is the right place for him and his ceiling I'm not trying to belittle him when I say that, cos I think it's possible he could improve a lot even achieve good things there but right now at this time he's not even close to our team for me.

I just don't see it the creativity in his game the ability to create something out of nothing it isn't there he's not got bags of flair either, Arsenal play some possession based football yeah but I'm just not sure he would be right for our possession based game I could be wrong there but I don't see what he adds to us even potentially, no disrespect I just think Arsenal suits him a lot better too and he's taking his chance to shine there but all I see is a poor mans Shaun Wright-Phillips circa 2004, so for me SWP in 2004>>>Saka now... he isn't as dangerous or effective as SWP was during his first stay here, Shauny for me was a better player by the time he played in Keegan's first top flight season and I don't think I'm wearing blue tinted glasses saying that either, the only reason Wright-Phillips didn't make even more England caps is because Beckham wasn't droppable at a time he should've been dropped or played inside or even fullback at ratface's expense... I actually think both could've worked very well on the right flank together as they both tracked back and put real effort in at both ends, whereas Neville added nowt except supposed fake security for the national team with the best centreback pool around, whenever ratface played for England he purposely refused to pass to SWP or anyone who gave competition to Beckham but I'm going way off track here.

It's more a question of why for me with Saka what does he actually offer as I just don't see what that is maybe I'm an idiot, maybe Pep sees him as a potential star for us playing in a crazily different position too he loves a good position change Pep and Saka has shown a little versatility, can't remember who Arsenal played when I saw a game last season but some were calling it Saka's best ever performance I thought the lad done well at the time but that's it... nothing screamed come and get me City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.