Bukayo Saka

All the usual Arsenal mouthpieces were talking about a new 200k/week contract a few weeks ago, did he never actually sign that?

I’ve been told that there is an agreement in principle in place with Arsenal
That could mean the player has an agreement with Arsenal to renew his contract (like we had with Foden for ages before it was announced) as has been rumoured recently or it could mean that City has an agreement in principle with Arsenal for a transfer

Last edited:
That could mean the player has an agreement with Arsenal to renew his contract (like we had with Foden for ages before it was announced)

Yeah, it could theoretically mean that, but why the would @mattyb post about that?

He's clearly claiming that City and Arsenal have a provisional agreement over the transfer of Saka.

Yeah, it could theoretically mean that, but why the would @mattyb post about that?

He's clearly claiming that City and Arsenal have a provisional agreement over the transfer of Saka.
You're probably right, and I did assume that he intimated that City and Arsenal have an agreement, but people do hear bits and pieces from other clubs too that they share now and again. There have been rumours of Arsenal and Saka coming closer to a renewal agreement. Anyhow, it's no big deal. What do you think of the prospect of Saka? I think he could rejuvenate us on the right with Mahrez underwhelming and Palmer not being trusted at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.