Bukayo Saka

Apparently the deal is 200-220k a week. Which mirroe the recent deal Foden signed.

Interesting thing about Arsenal in recent years, ever since the Kroenkes took full ownership of the club, money has been spent and there hasnt been any major sales. Not since Sanchez to Man United. The son, Josh is taking a greater role and is heir to about 20% of Walmarts common stock.

There is still a perception that an offer of 80 or so million would convince Arsenal to part with Saka or Martinelli. But given we spent 72m Pepe, and did PEA for 350k a week. There is no way such a platly offer would work in this new Arsenal with Arteta, Edu and Josh Kroenke with full ownership.

Saka, Saliba, Odegaard, Martinelli will be the nuclear for years to come, in addition we will add to the squad. We wont be easy to shake off, and Liverpool fans shouldnt assume they will take our place as your title challengers withouth real effort.

As far as the title goes this year. Given a 5 point lead and the fact we have played harder fixtures. I think we have a 50% chance, contract to the bookies who currently price us at 30%

I agree that you lot are being written off too easily on the title.

If we don’t win it, for the record I hope you do.

Anyone but the scousers, the Salford scum or spuds.

I can't get my head around how Saka would even be a viable option when he is the complete antithesis of the style of play the squad has been built around for the last 6 years. Yes he is a great player with potential, for City......no.

I watched him after reading this thread during one of our world cup games (Saudi Arabia). He promptly miscontrolled the ball, then lost it from his next three involvements - something Foden and Grealish never do.

Positives are that he arrives in the box at the right time to put away chances. He can dribble and beat a man. Puts in a shift with defensive duties.

Downsides are that he plays on the right and almost always cuts inside to shoot or cross with his left foot. This should be so easy to defend against, and he'll be found out unless he improves his right foot. His lack of ball control and other technical aspects mean he probably won't end up at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.