Bullying and the devastating consequences.

Go hard or go home is easy to say
It’s different for a kid who is scared some kids are lucky to have siblings who stand size by side
Think of the kids who are totally alone . The poor buggers,I won’t ever watch someone bully somebody ever.
ITS ONLY HARD TO HIT A BULLY THE FIRST TIME TRUST ME.

Literally seen social medias pages set up just to add unflattering pictures and bully someone. Horrible when this young. It starts with the parents though and not teaching kids respect.

Literally seen social medias pages set up just to add unflattering pictures and bully someone. Horrible when this young. It starts with the parents though and not teaching kids respect.
It does start with the parents.very often they are the ones bullying the kids in the home...being violent,aggressive,swearing at their kids.
Then those kids grow up thinking being aggressive is the way forward.lots of child bullies are only reflecting attrional difficulties within the home.hiding their own fears and insecurities ..with use of aggression outside the home,away from their parents.

So sad, can't begin to understand the mental bullying today, back in my day you just avoided the twat until he lost interest but today they can peck your head anytime on these platforms.
Daughter is autistic and school bus was a trial, came home in tears some fuckers taking pictures just because she sat quietly reading with her headphones on minding her own business, trapped in her seat while they posted on WhatsApp or whatever it's called.
They weren't so brave when I was standing in their living room though, parents were mortified and the sisters sat there shitting themselves.
Another time a big lad was chirping away on the bus, asked about his background and told to be careful his old man is 6'4" and a knob, knocked his door expecting a war but he assured me that it will never happen again and it never did.
Do parents know what a twat their kids are being
I wonder having never been a bully if the actual bully grows up and regrets being a twat, just wondering.

A very sad story that.

I teach young Stoned a simple rule.

If someone hits you, you hit them back twice as hard and twice as many times. Fucking give it them. Leave them in no doubt you are not to be fucked with.

But, you never go looking for mither and you must never be the aggressor.

Going well so far fingers crossed.
Sounds great in principal, but when I was 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 at school, I was the little skinny kid and hitting a bully back would have meant a bloody good hammering.

Sounds great in principal, but when I was 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 at school, I was the little skinny kid and hitting a bully back would have meant a bloody good hammering.

Aye but if you’d have set your stall put in the early years of primary school your reputation would’ve gone before you.

A schoolboy mistake mate . Literally.

So sad, can't begin to understand the mental bullying today, back in my day you just avoided the twat until he lost interest but today they can peck your head anytime on these platforms.
Daughter is autistic and school bus was a trial, came home in tears some fuckers taking pictures just because she sat quietly reading with her headphones on minding her own business, trapped in her seat while they posted on WhatsApp or whatever it's called.
They weren't so brave when I was standing in their living room though, parents were mortified and the sisters sat there shitting themselves.
Another time a big lad was chirping away on the bus, asked about his background and told to be careful his old man is 6'4" and a knob, knocked his door expecting a war but he assured me that it will never happen again and it never did.
Do parents know what a twat their kids are being
I wonder having never been a bully if the actual bully grows up and regrets being a twat, just wondering.

Good work Blue.

I went to an awful primary school and had a hard time there, but in hindsight it served me well in high school.

I feel a bit sad when I think back to a lad I knew in high school that had a shit time. I haven't seen him in a few years now but would often bump into him on the tram going to and from work. He was completely scarred and seemed almost stuck in those school days - he was able to remember things to the exact detail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.