Bumping into City Players

shrewsbury away pre season few yrs back, pulled into a petrol garage and some smart merc sat there, engine running, goes into pay and Didi Hamaan was stood there buyin 60cigs, mate said fcukin hell didi hope theyre not for you, he laughed and said nah theyre for my mates in the car, had to laugh coz sat waitin for him in the merc was dunnie and SWP.

I met wanchope and weah in town before sunderland at home as they were lost in their landrover,I got in gave em directions to the mancunion way to get em to mr on time,Paulo then rang me several days later and arranged tickets for me in appreciation for my efforts,we lost the freebie game 2-1 !

i met AJ, Dzeko, Razak, Veraira, Silva and Joe Hart in the players lounge on Sunday, my mate does chauffering for some of the city boys and AJ came in before the game announcing IF we beat Reading, Man Ure are waiting, i asked will he be fit for that and he said hes available for Thursday (DK).

joe Hart is a top lad, happy for a pic with my son who idolises him, all the above were really cool also, after the game leaving the lounge we bumped into Bobby Manc, who looked down at my 5 yr old who was holding the match programme and said " hello, you want autograpth?" my son just stared at him, Bobby then went in his gucci bag for a pen and signed his programme, thanks Bobby.

feedthegoater said:
i met AJ, Dzeko, Razak, Veraira, Silva and Joe Hart in the players lounge on Sunday, my mate does chauffering for some of the city boys and AJ came in before the game announcing IF we beat Reading, Man Ure are waiting, i asked will he be fit for that and he said hes available for Thursday (DK).

joe Hart is a top lad, happy for a pic with my son who idolises him, all the above were really cool also, after the game leaving the lounge we bumped into Bobby Manc, who looked down at my 5 yr old who was holding the match programme and said " hello, you want autograpth?" my son just stared at him, Bobby then went in his gucci bag for a pen and signed his programme, thanks Bobby.
Fuck me you can tell he feels he needs to make a few friends if he's going round offering his autograph rather than wait to be asked for it!!

;-)

Ive met Joey Barton in 'The Tavern' and Shauny Wright in, what was 'The Vue Bar' in Widnes.

Also met loadsa players after the games when loitering around Maine Road, once I was on the phone to a girl I knew and asked Schmeichel to say hello to her to which he replied "Im not a prostitute", which was weird.

Nicky Weaver aswel outside Maine Road with orange stained hands from fake tan, haha

Seen AJ aswel before the West Brom game in a big boot/cast on his leg.

WidnesBlue23 said:
Ive met Joey Barton in 'The Tavern' and Shauny Wright in, what was 'The Vue Bar' in Widnes.

Also met loadsa players after the games when loitering around Maine Road, once I was on the phone to a girl I knew and asked Schmeichel to say hello to her to which he replied "Im not a prostitute", which was weird.

Seen AJ aswel before the West Brom game in a big boot/cast on his leg.
I 'had' Schmeichel in his rag days. The united squad were in Mulligans celebrating their treble. I was in there on the piss. Went to the loo, had a piss and turned round to be faced with 'The Great Dane'. Thinking quick I offered my unwashed hand as a 'well done on the treble'. To my amazement he didn't cotton on and shook it! I went back to my table and gloried at my achievement.
No, I still haven't grown up and would do it again.

Pigeonho said:
feedthegoater said:

Fuck me you can tell he feels he needs to make a few friends if he's going round offering his autograph rather than wait to be asked for it!!

No Pigeonho, my lad was pretty much stood infront of him with the programme held out towards Bobby, i thought it was a nice reaction by Bobby and made my son feel comfortable considering hes 5 yrs old and a massive City fan, would Taggart rush to his own bag and look for a pen? take it your not a big fan of the manager who as took us to our first semi in 20 yrs ??

and the rags talk about bitter !

;-)

feedthegoater said:
Pigeonho said:

No Pigeonho, my lad was pretty much stood infront of him with the programme held out towards Bobby, i thought it was a nice reaction by Bobby and made my son feel comfortable considering hes 5 yrs old and a massive City fan, would Taggart rush to his own bag and look for a pen? take it your not a big fan of the manager who as took us to our first semi in 20 yrs ??

and the rags talk about bitter !

;-)
It's all about the smiley mate, the smiley. (was having a wee joke).

Tarlos Kevez said:
I've seen Joey Barton in a pub near his house in Widnes a couple of times when he plyed for us. Never went up talking to him though- he looked like he didn't want mithering & I was too pissed on both occasions to string a sentence together!I also saw Trevor Sinclair at the Trafford Centre in the summer of 2003- a week later he signed for us!

Exactly the same when I seen him, my Mrs was in there with her mates once and he was in there trying to get them to go back to his, but they didnt. she tells me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.