Bumping into players?

I have just seen David Platt in Booths carpark in Knutsford, he has a very nice Rolls Royce.
Kevin Keegan all the time ( he lives next to my sister)
I used to go to The Griffin in Bowden with Paul Dickov and Ian Bishop all the time, very funny pair.
Mike Summerbee was at my Dads funeral.
Jesus Navas in Alty with his son and mum.
Too many more to mention.

This is like an episode of through the keyhole!

Come on who are you?

Many years ago I was walking through town and just as I reached a corner of the Grand Hotel some goomer came dashing from around the corner and ran straight into me. He came off worst....Paddy Crerand.

Many years ago, I was sat outside a bar/restaurant on an island in Norway, stuffing my face with a bucketful of prawns & my Norwegian (rag) mate, who had been attending some boring football event inside, tells me he's just been talking to Uwe Rosler & told him there was a City fan outside, so he's coming out for a chat. In the distacne, Uwe Rosler approaching, me panicking with bits of prawn stuck to my hands & arms & prawn smelling juice everywhere, trying to clean all this shit off before he gets closer.

Spent most of about 45 mins, asking me questions about City history, before he played for us, the Kippax, 70's football etc.

As much of a City fan as we are. Great bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.