Bumping into players?

Mike Summerbee & Tommy Booth in a Hale restaurant last year great guys
Paul Dickov in a restaurant in Altrincham when he was playing for Blackburn,one of the nicest blokes I’ve ever met
on the same night Steve Howie also a nice guy but he was drinking pink champagne with his dinner!
Sylvan Dustin at the same restaurant very aloof
Nicky Summerbee at the press club in town pissed out of his head
Steve Mcpointy and Robbie Fowler at klanfield after we played them and lost
Rolando Bianchi and Bernardo Coradi in a restaurant in Altrincham
Carlos Tevez in Selfridges I shook his hand and he didn’t understand a word I said
Daniel Sturridge with Ashley Young at Wings,tried to trip Ashley and missed but he fell anyway!

Cantona when he was having a photo shoot while being banned for the Kung fu kick at the Novatel in worsley
My elder brother whose a rag was too scared to ask for his autograph for his daughter so I got it for him he reeked of cigarettes!

Played golf with quite a few of the playoff final winning team.
Mark Kennedy - great lad and loads of funny stories
Mick Mcarthy - exactly as you see him on TV says what he thinks
Andy Morrisson - can see why he was captain - I made an excuse on a drive to be cracked in the arm and told no excuses sort it.
Nicky Weaver
Mike Brown - Didn't get on too well. I did not give him a putt and he missed. Miserable after that.
Jeff Whitley - Lovely guy
Loads of the players from back then were in Bredbury all the time as well. Weikens, Tiato Sumerbee. Always good lads minus the latter.
Loads played at Mottram Hall but most gone to Dunham. Rooney still around and very pleasant to the locals to be fair.

I have just seen David Platt in Booths carpark in Knutsford, he has a very nice Rolls Royce.
Kevin Keegan all the time ( he lives next to my sister)
I used to go to The Griffin in Bowden with Paul Dickov and Ian Bishop all the time, very funny pair.
Mike Summerbee was at my Dads funeral.
Jesus Navas in Alty with his son and mum.
Too many more to mention.

David Silva Madrid airport after semi final loss there.

We was in the same plane. He was on the row in front. Felt for him as we all had beer wind. Stank that plane

not a city player but i was behind gary neville at the checkout at morrisons in warrington. he was trying to haggle with the woman at the til saying that he wanted 2 tins of peas for the price of 1...no kidding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.