Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great result for Hertha at Palace today. It probably says more about Palace than it does about Hertha’s league chances, though

Got tickets for Düsseldorf v Wolfsburg on Friday 13th September. Hoping for tickets for Köln v Mönchengladbach on the Saturday and will probably take in the Bochum home game on the Sunday. If anyone can help with Köln tickets let ms know

You might want to try your luck with @Rhineland for the Köln tickets, however I think the chances are very slim to get any tickets at all.

Köln v Mönchengladbach is THE derby for both teams, so tickets will be hard to get.

Good luck though!

I'm volunteering with a charity. It's an opportunity I found through University, so somewhat related. I essentially give free tours of the Kaiserdom in English and in return, they put me up and provide me with money to live off. I did the same in Nice last summer.

Wow!

What a great way to spend your summer. I’m very envious.

Wow!

What a great way to spend your summer. I’m very envious.
Cheers! Not as ideal this summer, as it is in August - so I missed today, West Ham and Spurs. Can't complain though, the Kaiserdom is incredible - four Holy Roman Emperors, four non-crowned German Kings are buried there. Plus, the Americans are very liberal with their tips ;)

Cheers! Not as ideal this summer, as it is in August - so I missed today, West Ham and Spurs. Can't complain though, the Kaiserdom is incredible - four Holy Roman Emperors, four non-crowned German Kings are buried there. Plus, the Americans are very liberal with their tips ;)

And I take it you get to speak German when you’re not working?

And I take it you get to speak German when you’re not working?
I could, if I actually spoke German! It's ironic really, I follow German football and write articles as well, yet the best language I speak (other than the obvious) is Italian - due to my History degree.

From what I've heard, the busiest locations for the charity that I'm working with are those in Oxford and Florence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.