Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denmark 86, Holland 88. Most Adidas kits of the 80’s and 90’s. City’s 1993/95 white pin stripe.
They weren't templates as far as I'm aware. Denmark, Holland, City's were all unique (and excellent).

Using a template is understandable to control costs - you sort of come to expect it these days. The manufacturer will generally try and change it up a bit to make each one seem unique. Puma have given a lot of teams the exact same kit.

The Red one is used a lot, but not as much as the white one. This is not a conclusive list by any means, just the ones I'm aware of;

Egypt
Melbourne City
Club Torque
Viktoria Koln
Zwickau
Ingolstadt
Hallescher
Sandhausen

Its the exact same shirt with a different badge. Some of them even have the same sponsor.

They weren't templates as far as I'm aware. Denmark, Holland, City's were all unique (and excellent).
23idr11.jpg
2m5fqrr.jpg
2j8jo0.jpg

fngyzr.jpg
2aa0shd.jpg
20u4p5i.jpg

i1y7u0.jpg
svp934.jpg

Fair enough. I think its piss poor by Puma, but seems a bit pointless continuing the discussion further.

The same template in the same colour is piss poor, I agree. Puma seem to have been using a very similar template for a few years since Leicester won the league.
That was my point earlier, by the way.

For many teams, they don’t even try to give them something that looks different to other sides, which is very poor, even with the same template.

That was my point earlier, by the way.

For many teams, they don’t even try to give them something that looks different to other sides, which is very poor, even with the same template.
Fair enough. I see people (not you) year in, year out complaining about template kits as if they’re something new but it’s always been something the kit manufacturers do. The City’s new kits thread upstairs has got me to the end of my tether. I knew some fuckwit would post today asking why our 125 kit can’t be the home kit.

I hope you didn’t think I was being a dick with you. Kits are something I’m really interested in.

Fair enough. I see people (not you) year in, year out complaining about template kits as if they’re something new but it’s always been something the kit manufacturers do. The City’s new kits thread upstairs has got me to the end of my tether. I knew some fuckwit would post today asking why our 125 kit can’t be the home kit.

I hope you didn’t think I was being a dick with you. Kits are something I’m really interested in.
No worries, mate — my missus is an artist / professional designer, which has lead to me having a bit of an interest, as well, hence my posts in the thread.

You might want to try your luck with @Rhineland for the Köln tickets, however I think the chances are very slim to get any tickets at all.

Köln v Mönchengladbach is THE derby for both teams, so tickets will be hard to get.

Good luck though!

If I am lucky enough to get 2 this week, I'll need them both myself and cannot think of anyone who'd sell his, sorry.

Not exactly something for the transfers thread, so I put it in here:

Cologne have presented their new maskot Hennes IX in front of 50.000+ at the season's opening festival on Sunday. Hennes VIII will retire and can be visited in his home at the Cologne Zoo. Have mixed feelings about Hennes XIII, beautiful and a media star, but you can have doubts about his success in his main function as lucky charm. I couldn't make it back to Cologne in time from the pre-season friendly in Southampton, so I missed the inthronement of Hennes IX. Wish him all the best and good luck (well, a lot more than his predecessor was able to bring).

https://fc.de/en/fc-info/news/detailpage/details/fc-present-hennes-ix/

I see at the weekend that 1860 Munchen got beat 4-0 in the Bundesliga 3. Sad to see their demise. They're now about 5th bottom of Bundesliga 3. I wish they'd 'do a City' and turn great and stick it to their big neighbours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.