Bundesliga 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in Speyer between 30th July - 27th August, so gonna try and do Kaiserslautern away on the 30th/31st July. Will also try and do Mannheim - 1860.
Prepare yourself for a hike up a hill and then a lot of stairs once inside the ground, but Kaiserslautern is one of the best grounds in Germany in my opinion. Unfortunately it might be half empty - maybe try going when they play a decent side :)

Prepare yourself for a hike up a hill and then a lot of stairs once inside the ground, but Kaiserslautern is one of the best grounds in Germany in my opinion. Unfortunately it might be half empty - maybe try going when they play a decent side :)
Presumably there won't be many stairs to the away terracing? ;)

Presumably there won't be many stairs to the away terracing? ;)

Actually the hike up to the hill is a nightmare on its own if you are slightly erm...intoxicated. Doesnt get much better inside either as the ground is pretty steep.

But as Aidan said its one of the best grounds in Germany and one of my favourites as well. Love the "beerhall" below the away end.

Not so fond memories of getting pelted by the locals with potatoes spiked (not sure if thats even an English word) with nails.

But maybe they reserve this treatment for us only (yes there is a very intense love/hate relationship between Kaiserslautern and Frankfurt).

K-Town was a wild place in the early 90´s. Lots of US military stationed in the area who adopted football as a past time, the inbreed local farmer boys and a famous hooligan firm made for some interesting away trips.

"Wir scheißen auf Saarbrücken, wir pissen in die Saar, Scheiß Kaiserslauitern, Tod und Hass dem FCK!" :)

Got to admit I had to look up the 60er shirt, but actually I don´t think they are that bad? The white one looks nice and the grey one is not that bad either (I think City had a similar away shirt a while ago if I remember correctly).

What´s actually the proper English word for Trikot? Is it Kit, Jersey or Shirt? I think kit refers to the whole outfit including shorts etc. and jersey is American English?

Trikot is shirt; jersey in American.

You’re right when you say that kit refers to the whole outfit. I think that’s uniform in American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.