Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercrystal7 said:
With Mata going to Chelsea it means that Kagawa is almost definitely going to be sold. Dortmund like a dog to his own vomit will go probably go in for him. Pathetic move. They should let him suffer to show future players they will not be taken back. Should place their future in the hands of the best German youngsters. Meyer and Werner for whatever it takes and then Rosicky and Klose on a free.

Instead they will waste money on mid level players.

I do not know what source it was I read today but there was the talk that if Dortmund had not bought Mikitariyan and Aubemeyang they would have gone for Kagawa - like this the money probably is bound for other positions like the striker and maybe adjustments in defensive midfield or defense. Kehl is getting older, too...

That would be reasonable - offensive midfield ain't their position in need. Götze went but with Aubemeyang, Miki and Hofmann they have already equipped themselves last year. And Reus will not leave this summer - not if Lewandowski and Gündogan will already leave.

Maldeika said:
supercrystal7 said:
With Mata going to Chelsea it means that Kagawa is almost definitely going to be sold. Dortmund like a dog to his own vomit will go probably go in for him. Pathetic move. They should let him suffer to show future players they will not be taken back. Should place their future in the hands of the best German youngsters. Meyer and Werner for whatever it takes and then Rosicky and Klose on a free.

Instead they will waste money on mid level players.

I do not know what source it was I read today but there was the talk that if Dortmund had not bought Mikitariyan and Aubemeyang they would have gone for Kagawa - like this the money probably is bound for other positions like the striker and maybe adjustments in defensive midfield or defense. Kehl is getting older, too...

They have to sell Gundogan in the summer and that will raise money. I would not be surprised if Reus and Hummels ask to leave in the summer. Next season I expect Wolfsburg to be the second best team in Germany. They have spent quite a lot and have a decent squad. Dortmund, Schalke and Leverkusen will fight for the CL places.

A united group of Cologne and Dortmund hooligans had a battle with their Schalke counterparts right in the centre of Cologne last weekend. About 200 people involved leaving one Schalke hooligan with severe head injuries.
On monday Schalke banned 498 Dortmund fans from entering their stadium until 2019 for rioting at a train station ahead of the last derby. Further 30 Dortmund fans were given a three years nationwide stadium ban for throwing fireworks during the match.
Both Schalke and Dortmund initially agreed upon banning guest fans at all from the next Revier Derbies, now Schalke will give the fans a last chance at the next derby in march. Otherwise the derby will go ahead without guest fans in the next years following the example of Ajax and Feyenoord in Holland.
The second half of the Bundesliga season starts this evening with the opening match between Borussia Mönchengladbach and Bayern München.

i was on the national fan congress on that weekend. It was just on a discussion on police brutality, when the police guy leading the national committee on stadium security got a phone call and then told the audience, what has happened in Cologne and that one fan was in a life-threatening situation. Well, i won´t say, he had a smile on his face, but surely he looked like: Look what you idiots would do without police.
I don´t know, which state that hooligan is in, they had an emergency surgery and saved his life, that´s all i know.

it is by far not as bad as it was in the 1980s, when things like that happened around or in the stadium on matchdays. I think, stadium security was never higher than today. But in recent years the old hooligan veterans returned into the fan scene and they are telling stories of their glorious days and it seems, that has some impact on this young 17, 18 year old ultra boys.

Bundesliga back today with Bayern against Gladbach. Schalke should sell Draxler. 25 million pounds and Podolski would be a great deal for all sides. If it does not happen now will probably happen in the summer.

As expected the Lewandowski thing has caused a lot of trouble. Apparently having trouble with fans.

The coronation of Bayern should continue today.

MancunianCitizen said:
How bad is hooliganism in Germany, Is it a regular thing on match-days like over here in the 70s and 80s?

There is much more focus on single events like their was decades ago. That has just to do with the changed media world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.