Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuttgart were good throughout the whole match and deserved at least a point tonight.

We didn't look as good as against Gladbach and you could clearly see the absence of Ribery and Robben. Credit to Stuttgart though, they gave it all they've got and it was a great game.

Rotweiss said:
Stuttgart were good throughout the whole match and deserved at least a point tonight.

We didn't look as good as against Gladbach and you could clearly see the absence of Ribery and Robben. Credit to Stuttgart though, they gave it all they've got and it was a great game.
Well you lacked the dynamism of those two even in the Gladbach match for me. Gladbach were just very poor. Stuttgart played without fear from what I saw. Difference today is the midfield was poor. I am not a fan of the false 9.

Do you think anything will happen in the transfer window? Seems to me like Schalke would be fine with selling Draxler now providing they get a good enough offer.

Heart Hoeness said no centre back will be bought, to leave a space for Badstuber to return.

Dortmund need to sign somebody and Holtby would be the best bet. If things work out well then they could use him to replace Gundogan.

supercrystal7 said:
Do you think anything will happen in the transfer window?
Dortmund need to sign somebody and Holtby would be the best bet. If things work out well then they could use him to replace Gundogan.

no, Holtby was offered by his manager everywhere, but it looks like he stays in England. BVB seems to sign serbian Talent Milos Jojic. That is all

supercrystal7 said:
Rotweiss said:

Do you think anything will happen in the transfer window? Seems to me like Schalke would be fine with selling Draxler now providing they get a good enough offer.

I don't think any transfer of note will happen, though you never know. I read that the officials Arsenal sent to Germany never arrived, no idea what's up with that! Personally I still can't see Schalke selling unless Wenger caves in and pays the full 45m euros.

We probably won't buy a CB in the summer. It all depends on how Badstuber's return goes, but I don't expect us to do anything until after the WC.

Ruhr said:
supercrystal7 said:
Do you think anything will happen in the transfer window?

no, Holtby was offered by his manager everywhere, but it looks like he stays in England. BVB seems to sign serbian Talent Milos Jojic. That is all
Dortmund's managers may have done a good job financially, but they are clueless when it comes to combining the two. The team are low on confidence as are the fans. They have a lot of injuries and they need a boost not just a player. Signing Holtby somebody the team are familiar with would have given them that extra boost. Holtby could also be the replacement for Gundogan is he leaves. He is used to the Bundesliga and won't have any adjustment time.

Instead they take the cheap gamble on this Serbian kid. I have no idea about him, but he is unlikely to add anything to the team this year and probably won't give the team a moral boost.

In Gundogan, Hummels and Reus; Dortmund are sitting on 90 million pounds worth of assets. It's worth taking a gamble, because financially they can always sell those three in the summer.

Holtby didn´t made it in germany, he didn´t made it England and as a former Schalke player BVB fans don´t like him. He is no boost.

Ruhr said:
Holtby didn´t made it in germany, he didn´t made it England and as a former Schalke player BVB fans don´t like him. He is no boost.
Holtby was just 22 when he left and a starter for a top 4 club. How can you say he did not make it in Germany? He has German caps and is a recognised name. BVB fans won't like him just like they don't like Gundogan or Lehmann. Holtby comes in and does a great job and then the fans will love him.

As a Schalke fan i rate him on his time at Schalke. He was a solid player, not more. He once was one of the biggest talents of his generation, but while others of his age are playing for germany now, he is farer away from that than ever before. He simply isn´t forceful enough. A good match of him is followed by 3 or 4 average ones.

Ruhr said:
As a Schalke fan i rate him on his time at Schalke. He was a solid player, not more. He once was one of the biggest talents of his generation, but while others of his age are playing for germany now, he is farer away from that than ever before. He simply isn´t forceful enough. A good match of him is followed by 3 or 4 average ones.
Which is usual for most youngsters. It's when they it 22/23 they need to start stepping up and performing like that on a regular basis. Holtby is still far too young to right off. He made a bad move, when he should have stayed at Schalke, especially because they had a great chance of making the CL final. Would much rather take Holtby than Sahin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.