Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our stewards should refuse entry to any Dortmund fans that rock up with a drum, a microphone or a big flag. I have tried to watch several Bundesliga games this weekend but that ultra shite does my head in.

After a year’s break, Dortmund and Schalke resume hostilities this afternoon, just after our game in Wolverhampton if anyone is interested. Dortmund have won the last three meetings between them quite comfortably and Schalke only have one win to their name this season, so it could be a tall order for them to take anything.

Last edited:
Nagelsmann got some issues to fix.

Sad to see Reus pick up what looked like another serious injury before another major tournament.
I don't really care much for the WC anymore (especially now that it's in Qatar) but Reus is almost cursed when it comes to injuries prior to big tournaments.

On his day he is such an amazing player and I wish we could have seen him play without constantly picking up injuries.

From what I read the injury is not as bad as they anticipated but he will still miss several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.