Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-2. Scenes at the Signal Iduna Park. A point rescued at the very death of the game. Dramatic game. Bayern kept off the top spot.

Yes Union Berlin still top,owned by the fans,working class club and left wing will do me.
Although they’re top, do you feel it’s still inevitable that Bayern will clinch it? It’s like a script I’ve seen so many times…Bayern start slow, don’t do too well in the first half of the season then they blitz the second half…

Union doing incredibly well. Not sure I see Edin Terzic at Dortmund this time next year.

I thought Freiburg may have caused Bayern a few more issues. They have Hoffenheim next week which is tough, whereas Union play Bochum.

Leverkusen still 3rd bottom after a thumping from Frankfurt.

Some interesting results across the league.

I’m starting to feel like I’m a jinx on Effzeh. Sat having a few beers watching this shit show at Mainz.
47707.png
Please refrain from watching us!

Didn't see that result coming.
Nor did I. Cologne never found their way into the game, still, it could have been a different story, had Cologne taken one of their two good opportunities, before falling behind thanks to a penalty early on and being down to ten men just after abot 30 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.