Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I can add more info or better advice than you, really. That fixture hasn't been set yet, so the match could be played on Fri, Sat or Sun. There was an official ticket exchange on the Schalke website, but it has been shut down for unstated reasons this season. Looks like Leverkusen sell their away allocation for local games only to season ticket holders and club members (obvious reason - they never ever sell out their away allocation, if on general sale, all the home fans would quickly register and take them...), keep an eye on the Schalke web site, there might be some seats available nearer to the date of the match, that originally had been allocated to Leverkusen, but been given back to Schalke.

@Cellarite Are you still planning to come over for the Cologne - Leipzig match?
I highly doubt it mate. I'm taking Will to watch AC Milan the week after.

As of today Eintracht has surpassed over 120000 club members which breaks even with FC Köln as the 4th biggest club in Germany (we actually might have surpassed Köln meanwhile, didn't find any numbers from December 2022 from them). Only Dortmund 3rd, Schalke 2nd and Bayern have more members.

Thanks everyone for your input.

I contacted Schalke just before Xmas to see if they could help

They couldn't have been more helpful - I explained my dilemma to them and they sold me a ticket over the phone.
Fantastic news. Enjoy. I love that stadium.

They were just as helpful to me. I over booked tickets so had 12 when I only needed 8. I phoned them direct. A lad answered obviously speaking German, I asked could he speak English. He did. He cancelled 4 tickets straight away and couldn’t do enough for me. He worked out how we could be the closest to each other as possible and cancelled the 4 random ones.

Our first trip in a while this weekend.

RB Leipzig v Stuttgart on Friday and then Hertha v Union on Saturday.

Sunday it's a choice of Viktoria Berlin v Carl Zeiss Jena or a train to Hamburg for their game v Braunschweig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.