Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for our game, so watched second half of Koln v Leverkusen. Didn’t realise Hudson-Odoi was there and Alonso was manager. Look a good side from the 45 I’ve just watched.

I am usually not someone who is very euphoric/optimistic especially when it comes to my beloved Eintracht, but holy moly we actually might be the second best team in the league right now and we play some amazing football.

Climbed up to 4th place after completely running over Hoffenheim and if we didn't get robbed by VAR against Dortmund (who we dominated as well) and Hertha we actually would be 2nd place right behind Bayern.

What Lindström, Götze, Kamada and Kolo Mouani put on display yesterday was the best football I have seen played by a Frankfurt team since the Uwe Bein, Tony Yeboah, Maurizio Gaudino area from the early 90s.

Kolo Mouani is now the top scorer of the league and to think that we got him for free out of Nantes must go down as the steal of the century. This guy is going to be world class in a couple of years and will be sold for huge money.

He is just so good and if he works on remaining calm in front of the goal and bulks up a bit he will be unstoppable. Perfect combination of speed, size, technique and work attitude. Never seen a striker at that age to be so selfless and literally always finding the better positioned player in front of the goal.

Now there is just the away game at Mainz left and all I want is to completely destroy Mainz at their home ground.
There was something wrong with Mainz's ticket system and about 10000 Frankfurt Fans managed to secure tickets for the away match instead of the usual 3000 to 4000 that we usually get.

I just hope the moody diva from days past doesn't show up, so we indeed destroy those game raising cnuts. ;-)

Just flicking through and put Bayern v W Bremen.
In the stand opposite the camera is something i’ve never seen before.

About 40 supporters dressed in white dotted around other supporters advertising T-Mobile (the T-Mobile logo) wether its hoodies, jumpers or coats put on the seats - it’s new to me!

Not only have Bayern got T-Mobile shirt sponsors, advertisement board sponsors while the game is on, they now have supporters dressed in the stand to advertise their logo.
That surely takes the piss

I wonder if they get free tickets to do this?

They are doing this since 2005. The people sitting there are Telekom trainees wearing white ponchos and caps.
A german football writer once got the full experience. Here is his report translated with google.
d182bb49-20c5-4b80-a298-22b72e887ffb

Fixtures confirmed for Buli 1 & Buli 2 through to mid March if anyone is planning a trip (ie either side of the Leipzig game).

Not fallen kindly from my point of view as it's Forest away the weekend before Leipzig which I want to do, and a potential Carabao Cup final the weekend after.

Are there any Schalke fans on here who can help me get a ticket for the Schalke v Leverkusen game at the end of March?

There are 18 of us heading over for the weekend for my 60th birthday - we managed to get 18 tickets between us as soon as they went on open sale. I now have a mate coming over from Australia who wants to join us as well but the game is sold out - only hospitality tickets available for €300.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Are there any Schalke fans on here who can help me get a ticket for the Schalke v Leverkusen game at the end of March?

There are 18 of us heading over for the weekend for my 60th birthday - we managed to get 18 tickets between us as soon as they went on open sale. I now have a mate coming over from Australia who wants to join us as well but the game is sold out - only hospitality tickets available for €300.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Would he consider the away end? Leverkusen don’t have a great following.

Not sure I can add more info or better advice than you, really. That fixture hasn't been set yet, so the match could be played on Fri, Sat or Sun. There was an official ticket exchange on the Schalke website, but it has been shut down for unstated reasons this season. Looks like Leverkusen sell their away allocation for local games only to season ticket holders and club members (obvious reason - they never ever sell out their away allocation, if on general sale, all the home fans would quickly register and take them...), keep an eye on the Schalke web site, there might be some seats available nearer to the date of the match, that originally had been allocated to Leverkusen, but been given back to Schalke.

@Cellarite Are you still planning to come over for the Cologne - Leipzig match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.