Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a title race.....

Bayern losing at Mönchengladbach on Saturday evening gave Union Berlin the opportunity to go top of the league. They didn't take it though - drawing 0-0 at home to bottom of the league Schalke. Dortmund won on Sunday meaning all 3 sides are now tied on 43 points. Freiburg, Leipzig and Frankfurt not far behind either.

Bayern v Union on Sunday afternoon.

Off to Leipzig (via Berlin) tomorrow for a couple of days of beer and bratwurst.

Well deserved loss against Napoli at our place yesterday. That Napoli team is pretty decent..can see them go all the way.

Very disciplined, defending well like you would expect from an Italian team but ruthless efficient going forward as well. They will give everyone playing them a hard time.

Ever since winning the EL and the slightly over the top celebrations when the team arrived back in Frankfurt the relationship between Ultras Frankfurt and the local fire department isn't the best.

The Fire department didn't approve the choreo that UF had planned for the match against Napoli due to safety concerns. So they went full fuck you mode and set the home end on fire instead.
20230221_212240.jpg

Well deserved loss against Napoli at our place yesterday. That Napoli team is pretty decent..can see them go all the way.

Very disciplined, defending well like you would expect from an Italian team but ruthless efficient going forward as well. They will give everyone playing them a hard time.

Ever since winning the EL and the slightly over the top celebrations when the team arrived back in Frankfurt the relationship between Ultras Frankfurt and the local fire department isn't the best.

The Fire department didn't approve the choreo that UF had planned for the match against Napoli due to safety concerns. So they went full fuck you mode and set the home end on fire instead.
View attachment 69997

They were showing the Liverpool game in the bar I was in but I saw the highlights of your game. The red card looked very harsh

They were showing the Liverpool game in the bar I was in but I saw the highlights of your game. The red card looked very harsh
Yeah it was harsh, wouldn't have changed the outcome of the match though as Napoli was just way better.

Obviously reduces chances for is to get something at their place with our best player sitting out, but even with him I wouldn't have fancied our chances. Napoli just played the perfect away match and we couldn't handle their pressing.

Big match in the title race and Cancelo is on the bench!
Davies on the left is ultra offensive and Coman as a right foot on the right side interchanging with Müller does not really need a right offensive winger. Whereas Musiala somewhat played a left 10 (Müller the right 10/second forward) and left the left wing for Davies.

That totally made sense as Stanisic is more a conservative more defensive fullback and we can somewhat have a three-in-the-back during build-up like that.

It was a very good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.