Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to talk about this. I’m over here laughing my ass off. Same player as well. Comical but great. Bayern behind now
I loved how the ref having shown his arse twice. Comes back on the pitch laughing it off. Useless bellend.

Just watched the Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern highlights and Bayern are a imminently beatable.

Also, that has to be a ref/VAR records for carding I think the same player twice of diving, but then having VAR overturn the decisions, ref gives penalties for both incidents, and rescinds the yellows.

Quite funny to watch and one of the few examples of VAR actually working correctly.

Just watched the Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern highlights and Bayern are a imminently beatable.

Also, that has to be a ref/VAR records for carding I think the same player twice of diving, but then having VAR overturn the decisions, ref gives penalties for both incidents, and rescinds the yellows.

Quite funny to watch and one of the few examples of VAR actually working correctly.
What concerns me about BM is they have great pace which we sometimes struggle to cope against

Freiburg had the chance to consolidate fourth place and be three points clear of fifth placed Leipzig, however they panicked and conceded an equaliser in the sixth minute of injury time

Anyone interested??

I have two spare tickets for Schalke v Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday 1 April. Seats are in the MeinAuto Tribune on the half way line. Tickets are print at home. Face value 41.50. Would prefer to sell both tickets together if possible. Only downside is that you have to sit next to me. Send me a DM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.