Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund's eventual winner came from a Tom Daley Esq dive that won them a ridiculous free kick. Team full of Salahs there just a team full of salahs

Well...we are supposed to play Naples in the CL away and the Italian interior ministry has just stopped them from selling any away tickets to our fans.

They are considering banning everyone with German nationality from the city as well.

Kinda funny considering they got their full away contingent at our place. But why come up with a proper security concept when you can just be lazy instead.

I actually start to get sick of modern football...

Well...we are supposed to play Naples in the CL away and the Italian interior ministry has just stopped them from selling any away tickets to our fans.

They are considering banning everyone with German nationality from the city as well.

Kinda funny considering they got their full away contingent at our place. But why come up with a proper security concept when you can just be lazy instead.

I actually start to get sick of modern football...
Doesn't look like they have co-operated with the authorities.

Doesn't look like they have co-operated with the authorities.
To be honest this is exactly what everyone expected to happen after the back and forth regarding tickets.

Most "normal" fans didn't travel only the riot crew considered it a challenge to go anyway.

Frankfurt fans move through Naples in a big group (accompanied by police) and it all kicked off when Napoli fans attacked.

While I absolutely hate the picture this paints of our own fans this could have been easily prevented with a bit more common sense from the Italians.

To be honest this is exactly what everyone expected to happen after the back and forth regarding tickets.

Most "normal" fans didn't travel only the riot crew considered it a challenge to go anyway.

Frankfurt fans move through Naples in a big group (accompanied by police) and it all kicked off when Napoli fans attacked.

While I absolutely hate the picture this paints of our own fans this could have been easily prevented with a bit more common sense from the Italians.
Do you know if they were eventually allowed to watch the game, or just as relevant, how they fared after the Final Whistle?

On both occasions that City played in Naples, we were kept inside the stadium for about an hour after the game, and then all herded onto buses, either straight to the airport, or back to the main port

If that happened last night then it would have been midnight, and I doubt that any trains would have been available at that time

Do you know if they were eventually allowed to watch the game, or just as relevant, how they fared after the Final Whistle?

On both occasions that City played in Naples, we were kept inside the stadium for about an hour after the game, and then all herded onto buses, either straight to the airport, or back to the main port

If that happened last night then it would have been midnight, and I doubt that any trains would have been available at that time
It looks like some fans got in, but the away section stayed shut down.

Naples police confirmed that everything was fine until a group of Napoli fans attacked the Frankfurt mob and then it kicked off completely.

Obviously doesn't justify the violence from our roid heads, but there are actually two sides to each story and it seems like at the moment the most shared videos are the ones where Frankfurt looks bad. However there are multiple videos of Naples fans attacking busses with Frankfurt Fans, shooting pyro at the Italian police etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.