Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund and their manager did not have a clue, going down 2.0 and they still did not change it until late.
you get wingers on or get wide and spread the back line of the defending team,

as for bellingham pulling a sicky does not sit right with me

It reminded me so much of our performance in that game. It's just that we got the bit of magic at the end.
We were shooting to Mara and Venus that day. Crosses were going to throw ins. Their keeper was saving everything. We had a man up still didn't do anything. We had just 2 moments and we grabbed them. Dortmund could muster only 1

I think Bellingham wasn't going to jeopardize his move. Very poor.

He had a chance to win a league title, IF what you say is true then what a waster.

Feel for Reus, he's a bit of a twat behind the wheel of a car but he's been a great servant of that club

This will break Dortmund and there wont be any team again to rival Bayern. Bayern will buy big names and others will still be left behind. Today Dortmund needed someone like Haaland. In final stages they were being bullied off the ball. Someone like haaland would have stood toe to toe body to body which would have helped them. Tough luck. No other team in Germany will get a chance to dethrone Bayern for next 6 years
Things can change quickly in football so I wouldn’t say that Bayern will dominate for 6 more years. Leipzig have got a top team and were incredibly unlucky with injuries this season. In different circumstances they could’ve been up there. I suspect they’ll be selling quite a few of their top players though which is a shame. Still, I can see Bayern bottling it next season if they keep this clown as manager

If Bellingham isn't in a wheelchair he is a pussy for not at least coming on for 15 minutes. Not a player we want or need. Let' go and get MacAllister.
How do we know it was his decision not to come on? Maybe the manager said no. Funny why he was on the bench if unable to play some part.

Well Dortmund deserved it, that's what they got. They really couldn't beat Mainz at home ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.